All Discussions Tagged 'Satellite' (11)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

LG Hybrid TV - Cant find Freeview Sat Signal & Channels

Model is : 43LH600V Anyone else had this issue and suggested solutions  Background : Sky Dish on Roof, Sky Decoder removed and replaced wit…

Started by Adam Gordon

3 Jan 26
Reply by Biggles

Firstlight avaliable on Freeview Satellite Channel 26

The Firstlight channel is currently broadcasting nationally 24/7 via the Freeview|HD (UHF terrestrial) network on Channel 26.  But soon, Fi…

Started by Paul

2 Sep 17, 2016
Reply by willis

EPG selection defaults to antenna

I have a 50" LG Smart/3D/Freeview TV on a satellite dish (can't get UHF). EPG works fine but if I push OK to select the channel while in th…

Started by Craig Roberts

3 Jun 18, 2015
Reply by Biggles

Satellite group 1 & prime

Hi Can anyone give me an idea why I am only getting group 1 freeview and prime sattelite. My dish is an older dual sky. I choose optus d1 t…

Started by Chris

4 Mar 24, 2015
Reply by Josh Hill

Losing all TVNZ channels intermittently via Satellite Freeview

Like it says on the tin, I am losing all 4 TVNZ channels for no apparent reason (no rain or other conditions) and these are the only channe…

Started by George

2 Aug 19, 2014
Reply by George

Al Jazeera missing

I still cannot get Al Jazeera despite several retunes. Any idea how I can resolve this? I have an LG TV with Freeview inbuilt

Started by Regan Priestley Gibbons

8 May 6, 2014
Reply by Biggles

Satellite; Can't get 1, 2, Maori, 1+1, or 2+1; Prime reception poor; Do I need to re-align my dish?

Hi, We have a Sky satellite dish on our house that is at least 10 years old (previous owners of the house had Sky). A year or 2 ago, I boug…

Started by Glen Richards

4 Jan 6, 2014
Reply by nzdtv.com

Satellite Optus D1 Ku

My list of satellites includes Optus D1, but not Optus D1 Ku. Is there a way to find this?

Started by Hamish

1 Nov 2, 2013
Reply by Biggles

No Signal Every Sunday

Hi I watch digital TV with Satellite and it works fine generally except on Sundays. On every Sunday, it goes 'No Signal' on all channels fo…

Started by rubb3rfunk

8 Oct 15, 2013
Reply by Paul

Signal strength

Our signal strength was 58%.  We tilted the dish so the best we can get is 65% and 93% quality.  It is in and out sometimes but not as bad…

Started by Rosemary Brown

10 Oct 4, 2013
Reply by Steve J

RSS

Connect With Us!

Latest Activity

Chris Verburg replied to Chris Verburg's discussion SatBox 8200 LBN switching
"Thanks Robert Got it work and see both satellites but BVN is invisible in the programme selector on…"
yesterday
Speedbrake replied to Speedbrake's discussion TV1, TV2 and Duke Nelson
"Thanks everyone for the replies - I shall make a note of the number for next time it happens, which…"
Wednesday
mike-Nelson replied to Speedbrake's discussion TV1, TV2 and Duke Nelson
"In the future if we have a problem: 1) check that someone else nearby who uses Freeview has the…"
Wednesday
Biggles replied to Speedbrake's discussion TV1, TV2 and Duke Nelson
"One would think that transmission providers would have monitor alarms so they would know…"
Tuesday
Anna replied to Speedbrake's discussion TV1, TV2 and Duke Nelson
"Yes, that's is a good idea. I know a few people that lost these channels all night and I…"
Tuesday
mike-Nelson replied to Speedbrake's discussion TV1, TV2 and Duke Nelson
"Yes, channel 34 (578 MHz) from Kaka Hill went off at about 5.33 pm yesterday.  The signal…"
Tuesday
"Ah ha, they are all back on now ( after being off since yesterday evening) without my doing…"
Tuesday
"Thank you for the reply, TV1+1 and 2+1 are off as well so it is that mux. The neighbours all have…"
Tuesday

Upcoming Works

© 2017   Created by Bel.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service