Current status of transmission & broadcasts are detailed below, as provided by transmission providers & broadcasters.
TRANSMISSION & BROADCASTS
FREEVIEWPLUS ON DEMAND: NORMAL with the following logged issues:
- FVP-06: 3NOW videos failing around ads on LG TVs. Error code FV2. This has been escalated to the 3NOW team to resolve. Logged 13/10/2016
- FVP-05: TVNZ OnDemand: Cannot resume playback after Fast Forwarding or Rewinding. This issue is isolated to TVNZ OnDemand content playback, and is not affecting 3NOW or Maori Television On Demand. Workaround: please use the player control keys on your remote control. Logged 4/10/2016
- FVP-04: TVNZ OnDemand: Video crashing around ads. app developers are currently investigating this issue where the application locks up (freezes with no error message). This issue is most prevalent on SONY TVs (but affects other devices too, though to a lesser extent). Workaround: please exit the app and reload it. Logged 22/08/2016
- FVP-03 UPDATED: SAMSUNG TVs unable to complete playback of TVNZ OD content. TVNZ OnDemand content plays partway through and then stops and kicks user out to live broadcast.
- TVNZ is currently testing a fix for release. Updated 16/09/2016
- FVP-02: Other Intermittent On Demand Playback issues: Freeview is investigating intermittent video playback issues with the broadcasters. If you cannot stream an On Demand video at all or all the way through, please note down the programmes and episodes you're streaming and report this via the Freeview website.
- FVP-01 FIXED: Time caching on SAMSUNG TV. If your FreeviewPlus Guide is now displaying the current time, please exit (press the EXIT key on your remote) and reload FreeviewPlus. Samsung will be releasing software updates to correct this problem: 2016 TVs will receive an over the network update in the 4th week of July; 2015 TVs will receive an over the network update at the end of September. Updated 20/07/2016
RECORDING AND PROGRAMME INFORMATION
FreeviewPlus Guide: NORMAL
Standard Guide (launched via the GUIDE / EPG button on all Freeview devices): NORMAL
UPCOMING WORKS BY TRANSMISSION PROVIDERS
Napier 07/10/2016 0:10 am to 5:00am. Essential maintenance work will be carried out during this window, which will involve service outages to Freeview services in the northern areas of Napier.
If there no outages reported by transmission providers or broadcasters affecting your reception, chances are you may have a fault with your antenna, cabling or device set up.