been watching ovation tv for some time now but its been replaced with juce tv ?? any one know where it is now or has it stoped all together thanks for your help BUNDY

Views: 301

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

I've never heard of Ovation TV and as far as I know it's never been on the Sky platform. Juice however has been on Sky Digital for many years. Used to be on UHF analogue til 2011.

sorry biggles ...comming off D2 freeview

Freeview is not on D2, it's on D1 along with Sky.

Juice is on Sky, not Freeview. Ovation I see is listed on D2.

http://www.freeviewnz.tv/tv-guide/freeview-channels.aspx

should have my self clearer,,,free to air on D2 i no some of you guys have got D2 as well as D1 and others so hopeing some one could help

ovation is a sort of mtv meets concert programme arts,concerts and culture

ovation is a SBS channel formerly carried by sts or sydney teleport services mainly for foxtel or aussie pay tv

Foxtel and Austar dumped it back in 2012. It is still available online and on smart tv's. I think the satellite feed on D2 was just to guage interest.

Niche channels like that tend to struggle financially.

There is a teaser stream at their website, but even the ripped link stops after a minute

Hey Guys 

Just to confirm from Freeview's side:

Ovation is not part of the Freeview Lineup, and was not located on the same satellite as Freeview. 

I personally have access to Optus D2 in which is channel was on and there seems to be a signal but no access. I do remember them launching a few years ago. The last time I checked this was a month ago as far as I remember. 

RSS

Quick Tools

Latest Activity

Josh Hill ✔️ replied to Tal's discussion Telray Ts 511
"Follow Paul's instructions above but put in 12483 H 22500 124"
16 hours ago
Sonny-jay replied to Tal's discussion Telray Ts 511
"Hi mate I've got a ts-511 decoder I can't get TV 12or3 can u give me some info and wat…"
19 hours ago
Biggles replied to John Kirkbride's discussion TV3 News recording on 3+1
"I've got a Panasonic BWT720 and have had the same thing happen occasionally with various…"
yesterday
John Kirkbride replied to John Kirkbride's discussion TV3 News recording on 3+1
"Yep sure, it's a Panasonic DMR -XW380."
Monday
Josh Hill ✔️ replied to John Kirkbride's discussion TV3 News recording on 3+1
"Hi John,  Are you able to provide some details about the DVR you are using? Such as the make…"
Monday
John Kirkbride posted a discussion

TV3 News recording on 3+1

Had this problem a few years ago and it's happening again,  set DVR to record TV3 news, no other…See More
Monday
Josh Hill ✔️ replied to Gordon Stewart's discussion Remote controller for DishTV T2200
"Hi Gordon,  Interesting observation, I have held this remote too and I love the back of the…"
Sunday
Josh Hill ✔️ replied to Richard Johnson's discussion WTF with Rotorua
"Hi Richard, Overtime the equipment such as your antenna or satellite dish falls out of…"
Sunday

Connect With Us!

© 2017   Created by Bel.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service