Biggles's Discussions (931)

Discussions Replied To (927) Replies Latest Activity

"https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freeview_(New_Zealand)#Terrestrial_transmitters "

Biggles replied on Monday to Exactly what standards are used by Freeview in NZ....

6 yesterday
Reply by John Baird

"OK. Running out of options now without actually looking at your setup. If Maori is m…"

Biggles replied Jul 19 to Lost Maori & Prime channels on Freeview

8 yesterday
Reply by P. A.

"OK. Also confirm you are tuning UHF and not Satellite as the channel lineup is diffe…"

Biggles replied Jul 18 to Lost Maori & Prime channels on Freeview

8 yesterday
Reply by P. A.

"What channels are you getting? Maori TV is on the same Mux as TV3, Bravo etc so if y…"

Biggles replied Jul 17 to Lost Maori & Prime channels on Freeview

8 yesterday
Reply by P. A.

"I agree. Sounds like you are pointing at the wrong satellite. I have a K1 Plus Box o…"

Biggles replied Jul 17 to Lost freeview only getting Optus test signal, trouble finding correct dish position with sat finder

3 Jul 18
Reply by Arne Hinz

"Could be the current weather has a lot to do with it. Winds gusting around 40 knots…"

Biggles replied Jul 14 to Pinehill site, Auckland

1 Jul 14
Reply by Biggles

"Don't know that I can help much more by direct contact. Once you have hooked the cab…"

Biggles replied Jul 13 to Unable to find any Channel

10 Jul 17
Reply by Jaynish

"OK. Thanks for the pictures. Makes things much easier. The two wall sockets both hav…"

Biggles replied Jul 13 to Unable to find any Channel

10 Jul 17
Reply by Jaynish

"Well what's connected to the wall socket at the roof end? Is it a UHF Antenna or a D…"

Biggles replied Jul 12 to Unable to find any Channel

10 Jul 17
Reply by Jaynish

"OK. The UHF is vertically polarised so that's OK. However there is a VHF antenna the…"

Biggles replied Jul 11 to Auto Tune not finding channels in Epsom

7 Jul 12
Reply by William Mansell

RSS

Latest Activity

david adamson replied to david adamson's discussion No signal TVNZ 1 and 2
"Oohs Problem has returned, no TVNZ and Maori TV. All other channels working well. Any clues, anyone?"
16 hours ago
P. A. replied to Adele Paris's discussion Lost Maori & Prime channels on Freeview
"Hi,  Same problem here. Samsung TV and UHF, not satellite. Several channels have disappeared…"
yesterday
Josh Hill replied to Anouska Menzies's discussion Freeveiw plus gone another latest update
"Hi Anouska  Can you please do the following, (This double checks if the setting required to…"
yesterday
John Baird replied to Graeme's discussion Exactly what standards are used by Freeview in NZ....
"I have two Spectrum Analysers, both Unaohm , an AP01 an older B/w EP 314 and a handheld Satellite…"
yesterday
Anouska Menzies replied to Anouska Menzies's discussion Freeveiw plus gone another latest update
"Hi Thanks for the reply Internet connect is fine, I can search the web, use YouTube and go on…"
yesterday
Graeme replied to Graeme's discussion Exactly what standards are used by Freeview in NZ....
"Thanks for the link. :)"
yesterday
Graeme replied to Graeme's discussion Exactly what standards are used by Freeview in NZ....
yesterday
Josh Hill replied to Graeme's discussion Exactly what standards are used by Freeview in NZ....
"You can have a look at some of the specs for Freeview at this…"
yesterday

Connect With Us!

Notes

Test

Test Note

Created by Josh Hill Jul 24, 2017 at 11:37am. Last updated by Josh Hill on Sunday.

Notes Home

Welcome! To view all notes, click here.

Created by Josh Hill Jul 24, 2017 at 11:36am. Last updated by Bel on Sunday.

© 2017   Created by Bel.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service