Biggles's Discussions (984)

Discussions Replied To (979) Replies Latest Activity

"Sounds like your dish could be pointing at the wrong satellite. Were you receiving O…"

Biggles replied yesterday to Can't get NZ Freeview channels only overseas ones.

1 yesterday
Reply by Biggles

"You could try moving your indoor antenna to a better location, ideally near a window…"

Biggles replied on Saturday to Unable to receive TVNZ channels

4 on Sunday
Reply by Lorilei

"Check your signal strength. You will probably find it is rather low on the channels…"

Biggles replied on Saturday to Unable to receive TVNZ channels

4 on Sunday
Reply by Lorilei

"They're meant to be there. Check the Optus D1 site https://www.lyngsat.com/Optus-D1.…"

Biggles replied Nov 12 to Radio channels not listed but tuneable from freeview satelite

2 Nov 13
Reply by Josh Hill ✔️

"This is usually a problem with the EPG and nothing you can do about it. It is not a…"

Biggles replied Nov 11 to Error code -2

2 Nov 11
Reply by david adamson

"You can't use your Sky Dish. Your TV needs to be connected to a UHF antenna. If you…"

Biggles replied Nov 8 to Disconnecting sky - what to do now?

2 Nov 8
Reply by AB

"OK. Quality may be 0 but what about signal strength? Also probably a stupid question…"

Biggles replied Nov 2 to Australian Samsung Series 8 - not tunable to Freeview signal

7 Nov 2
Reply by Michael

"CH21 is not a Freeview frequency. DN channels are 28, 32, 34, 36,and 38. See here ht…"

Biggles replied Nov 2 to Australian Samsung Series 8 - not tunable to Freeview signal

7 Nov 2
Reply by Michael

"As a matter of interest I've just checked Maori TV (from Waiatarua) this morning on…"

Biggles replied Oct 31 to 2008 model Sony Freeview TV fails to properly render Maori / Te Reo HD channels

13 Nov 9
Reply by Paul

"http://freeviewnz.tv/get-freeview/get-freeview/coverage-check/ "

Biggles replied Oct 26 to Ending Sky want to set up Freeview

3 Oct 26
Reply by Biggles

RSS

How do you receive Freeview?

How do you receive Freeview?
via Satellite Dish
via UHF aerial
Both
Unsure
doriddles

Quick Tools

Latest Activity

Lorilei replied to Marica Zoroja's discussion No signal
"Could this possibly be why I am unable to receive TVNZ channels in Napier?"
8 hours ago
Marcia Crossland replied to Marcia Crossland's discussion Lost channels TV1/2/6/7 on 21/11/2017
"Hi Josh I have my channels back and all ok, tks for the feedback"
yesterday
Josh Hill ✔️ replied to Marcia Crossland's discussion Lost channels TV1/2/6/7 on 21/11/2017
"Hi Marcia, The channels have resumed however they are not stable and Kordia are working on a fix,…"
yesterday
Marcia Crossland posted a discussion

Lost channels TV1/2/6/7 on 21/11/2017

Have lost these channels today and when I finally got hold of someone on Freeview technical support…See More
yesterday
Josh Hill ✔️ replied to Marica Zoroja's discussion No signal
"Hi Marica  There has been an issue with the Auckland Waiatarua Transimission Site and…"
yesterday
Marica Zoroja posted a discussion

No signal

Have lost signal short while ago on 1,2,6 and 7 channels but other channels are ok. Anyone else's…See More
yesterday
Biggles replied to Daniel Marsh's discussion Can't get NZ Freeview channels only overseas ones.
"Sounds like your dish could be pointing at the wrong satellite. Were you receiving OK before you…"
yesterday
Daniel Marsh posted a discussion

Can't get NZ Freeview channels only overseas ones.

Hi I have got a new Freeview SatBox (Dish-TV S7070rHD-XM) and its only picking up overseas channels…See More
Monday

Connect With Us!

© 2017   Created by Bel.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service