Biggles's Discussions (950)

Discussions Replied To (946) Replies Latest Activity

"If you unplugged the sky dish cable from the Sky box and plugged it into the sat soc…"

Biggles replied Sep 6 to Freeview Decoder works Freeview TV doesn't

4 Sep 7
Reply by Michael Robert East

"I think you'll find your TIVO will still work OK as a TV Tuner/STB after the shutdow…"

Biggles replied Aug 29 to CRT tv with bunny ears and TiVo

5 Aug 30
Reply by willis

"Had you thought about trying one of these WiFi extenders? https://www.pbtech.co.nz/p…"

Biggles replied Aug 28 to Internet connection issues

4 Aug 28
Reply by Biggles

"The top connectors are Component video plus audio inputs. The bottom are Composite v…"

Biggles replied Aug 27 to Reset of freeview after removal of Sky

14 Aug 27
Reply by David Lipscombe

"As I said before, we need more information. What is the make and model of your TV?.…"

Biggles replied Aug 27 to Reset of freeview after removal of Sky

14 Aug 27
Reply by David Lipscombe

"Does the message disappear if you unplug the coax from the Dish? If so it will rule…"

Biggles replied Aug 23 to Antenna Power Overload Detected

5 Aug 23
Reply by Theageingrocker

"Or you could just use Timer Record instead. This happens quite a lot and is usually…"

Biggles replied Aug 21 to Maori TV unable to set recording on Dish T1050

5 Aug 21
Reply by Greg

"Check you have the correct LNB setting in the setup menu. If 10750 doesn't work try…"

Biggles replied Aug 21 to Can I use freeview when sky is still subscribed to ???

2 Aug 21
Reply by Dish TV Support

"We don't subscribe to sky but presumably the satellite ariel will work? Not necessar…"

Biggles replied Aug 20 to Samsung Smart TV - model no. UA55JU6600SXNZ

1 Aug 20
Reply by Biggles

"We can't really help if we don't know what make and model of TVs you have and how th…"

Biggles replied Aug 20 to Reset of freeview after removal of Sky

14 Aug 27
Reply by David Lipscombe

RSS

Quick Tools

Latest Activity

nzdtv.com replied to John Ridgway's discussion YAGI-type UHF Aerial in the sitting room?
"The only health issue is if you trip over it, Heres a tip for indoor use of a outdoor antenna you…"
4 hours ago
Biggles commented on leas's blog post can I use my UHF HARD DRIVE through a satellite box (I am semi rural and only have Satellite.
"OK. I got a bit confused and thought the box with the 2 SCART sockets was the DVD but on looking…"
9 hours ago
Paul commented on leas's blog post can I use my UHF HARD DRIVE through a satellite box (I am semi rural and only have Satellite.
"Assuming the far left row are composite Inputs ."
12 hours ago
Biggles commented on leas's blog post can I use my UHF HARD DRIVE through a satellite box (I am semi rural and only have Satellite.
"Hmm. Tricky setup. That looks like an older Analogue Panasonic like I used to have so it won't…"
17 hours ago
leas commented on leas's blog post can I use my UHF HARD DRIVE through a satellite box (I am semi rural and only have Satellite.
"Hiya, thanks so much for your help. Im working on a different TV etc from my very fist post. Now Im…"
18 hours ago
leas commented on leas's blog post can I use my UHF HARD DRIVE through a satellite box (I am semi rural and only have Satellite.
18 hours ago
18 hours ago
Jim Air replied to Jim Air's discussion Recording by our Dish TV recently results in ongoing very patchy and useless results
"Thanks for that info, willis.   I have ordered an UHF band pass filter from DishTV"
19 hours ago

Connect With Us!

© 2017   Created by Bel.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service