Biggles's Discussions (1,005)

Discussions Replied To (1000) Replies Latest Activity

"You probably need to change the LNB Frequency in your setup menu. If you can get on…"

Biggles replied yesterday to New home, existing satellite dish and new Dish-TV S8100

2 yesterday
Reply by Biggles

"Firstly you need to double check the Dish is accurately aligned to Optus D1. As far…"

Biggles replied on Monday to Dish TV and S7070rHD-XM

8 on Tuesday
Reply by Carole

"Without the TV connected you won't be able to see the S7070 Menu on screen so you wo…"

Biggles replied Feb 8 to Dish TV and S7070rHD-XM

8 on Tuesday
Reply by Carole

"It doesn't have a sat tuner so you will need either a Sat Box between the Dish and t…"

Biggles replied Feb 7 to Freeview...UHF or Satellite

2 Feb 8
Reply by Murray Glue

"http://ultrapower.co.nz/contact.html "

Biggles replied Jan 28 to UltraPlus X1000HD

4 Jan 29
Reply by Peter Mclaughlin

"Do you mean the Remote Control (not PC) will not let you go to the playlist? You may…"

Biggles replied Jan 27 to Full Harddrive 500 GB. in Homecast HT9200DTR

4 Jan 27
Reply by Tina de Groot

"OK. Have you checked signal strengths on each mux and each of your boxes? Could be a…"

Biggles replied Jan 20 to Reception issues during rain

7 Jan 30
Reply by willis

"Not only do you need a DVB-S2 box but also a Sky Card as the HD Channels are scrambl…"

Biggles replied Jan 20 to Reception issues during rain

7 Jan 30
Reply by willis

"OK. Then something in the house or nearby may be affecting the quality. Difficult to…"

Biggles replied Jan 10 to Poor signal quality of TV3 and Bravo

4 Jan 10
Reply by John Hine

"Almost certainly a problem with your antenna and/or cabling. Natural deterioration …"

Biggles replied Jan 10 to Poor signal quality of TV3 and Bravo

4 Jan 10
Reply by John Hine

RSS

Quick Tools

Latest Activity

Biggles replied to Stuart Mackay's discussion New home, existing satellite dish and new Dish-TV S8100
"You probably need to change the LNB Frequency in your setup menu. If you can get on the roof you…"
yesterday
Josh Hill ✔️ replied to Stuart Mackay's discussion New home, existing satellite dish and new Dish-TV S8100
"Hi Stuart,  SKY doesn't block satellite dish's, I would check on a few things…"
Wednesday
Stuart Mackay posted a discussion

New home, existing satellite dish and new Dish-TV S8100

Hi all,Just moved into a new property in Wellington which has an existing Sky satellite (last…See More
Wednesday
Carole replied to Murray Glue's discussion Dish TV and S7070rHD-XM
"Thanks Murray that makes me feel a lot better! I've also managed to resolve my problem with a…"
Tuesday
Murray Glue replied to Murray Glue's discussion Dish TV and S7070rHD-XM
"Please disregard the above. I got hold of a man with a tuning box with which we found that the dish…"
Tuesday
Murray Glue replied to Murray Glue's discussion Dish TV and S7070rHD-XM
"I agree Carole, and I am a technician with experience in satellite tracking systems in marine…"
Monday
Carole replied to Murray Glue's discussion Dish TV and S7070rHD-XM
"I don't find the manual at all simple to follow. It is written in technical geekspeak which…"
Monday
Josh Hill ✔️ replied to rebecca's discussion Samsung
"Hi Rebecca  Could you explain in more detail, have you checked that the TV  is connected…"
Monday

Connect With Us!

© 2018   Created by Bel.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service