Biggles's Discussions (1,053)

Discussions Replied To (1047) Replies Latest Activity

"No. TV will be fine. Same age as my Sony which is still going well. The only thing t…"

Biggles replied yesterday to AV Sync with Set Top Box via AV Reciever and ARC Channel

3 yesterday
Reply by Biggles

"I doubt that doing another auto tune will fix the issue. You could try running the S…"

Biggles replied yesterday to AV Sync with Set Top Box via AV Reciever and ARC Channel

3 yesterday
Reply by Biggles

"Looking on Google Maps they seem to be high gain antennae pointing in the general di…"

Biggles replied on Sunday to is there UHF in Puponga?

5 yesterday
Reply by Satellite Networks Motueka

"Prime is available free to air on Freeview Satellite and Terrestrial. http://www.fre…"

Biggles replied Aug 2 to Red vertical line on tv screen

14 Aug 2
Reply by Biggles

"That sounds to me like they don't have any idea what hbbtv is. It's an international…"

Biggles replied Aug 2 to Freeview on demand not working on Philips 55” 4k Smart TV

11 Aug 4
Reply by Calli

"Have you tried the Smart TV Button?"

Biggles replied Jul 29 to Freeview on demand not working on Philips 55” 4k Smart TV

11 Aug 4
Reply by Calli

"It's a long time since my Zinwell died but I think it goes to full volume at turn on…"

Biggles replied Jul 29 to Zinwell - ZMT 620hd volume up to high

2 Aug 8
Reply by willis

"OK. Hope they get it sorted. Let us know what was wrong once it's sorted. Might help…"

Biggles replied Jul 26 to Freeview on demand not working on Philips 55” 4k Smart TV

11 Aug 4
Reply by Calli

"That seems to be different to what it says here. https://freeviewnz.tv/freeview/all-…"

Biggles replied Jul 26 to Freeview on demand not working on Philips 55” 4k Smart TV

11 Aug 4
Reply by Calli

"Still no picture? "

Biggles replied Jul 21 to Red vertical line on tv screen

14 Aug 2
Reply by Biggles

RSS

Latest Activity

Russell Clarke posted a discussion

Samsung 55" Ultra HD 4K Smart LED Television

Freeview on demand app on my Smart TV (<1 year old) is really buggy.  You browse programmes etc…See More
yesterday
Biggles replied to Phillip Chatfield's discussion AV Sync with Set Top Box via AV Reciever and ARC Channel
"No. TV will be fine. Same age as my Sony which is still going well. The only thing that's…"
yesterday
Phillip Chatfield replied to Phillip Chatfield's discussion AV Sync with Set Top Box via AV Reciever and ARC Channel
"Hi Biggles, Thanks for the response, yeah the TV I have does have it built in correct, However, due…"
yesterday
Biggles replied to Phillip Chatfield's discussion AV Sync with Set Top Box via AV Reciever and ARC Channel
"I doubt that doing another auto tune will fix the issue. You could try running the STB HDMI direct…"
yesterday

Connect With Us!

© 2018   Created by Bel @ Freeview.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service