Biggles's Discussions (1,054)

Discussions Replied To (1048) Replies Latest Activity

"Well it does according to it's coverage map. East side of Arapawa Is shows good rece…"

Biggles replied on Wednesday to is there UHF in Puponga?

9 yesterday
Reply by Graham Syder

"No. TV will be fine. Same age as my Sony which is still going well. The only thing t…"

Biggles replied on Monday to AV Sync with Set Top Box via AV Reciever and ARC Channel

3 on Monday
Reply by Biggles

"I doubt that doing another auto tune will fix the issue. You could try running the S…"

Biggles replied on Monday to AV Sync with Set Top Box via AV Reciever and ARC Channel

3 on Monday
Reply by Biggles

"Looking on Google Maps they seem to be high gain antennae pointing in the general di…"

Biggles replied on Sunday to is there UHF in Puponga?

9 yesterday
Reply by Graham Syder

"Prime is available free to air on Freeview Satellite and Terrestrial. http://www.fre…"

Biggles replied Aug 2 to Red vertical line on tv screen

14 Aug 2
Reply by Biggles

"That sounds to me like they don't have any idea what hbbtv is. It's an international…"

Biggles replied Aug 2 to Freeview on demand not working on Philips 55” 4k Smart TV

11 Aug 4
Reply by Calli

"Have you tried the Smart TV Button?"

Biggles replied Jul 29 to Freeview on demand not working on Philips 55” 4k Smart TV

11 Aug 4
Reply by Calli

"It's a long time since my Zinwell died but I think it goes to full volume at turn on…"

Biggles replied Jul 29 to Zinwell - ZMT 620hd volume up to high

2 Aug 8
Reply by willis

"OK. Hope they get it sorted. Let us know what was wrong once it's sorted. Might help…"

Biggles replied Jul 26 to Freeview on demand not working on Philips 55” 4k Smart TV

11 Aug 4
Reply by Calli

"That seems to be different to what it says here. https://freeviewnz.tv/freeview/all-…"

Biggles replied Jul 26 to Freeview on demand not working on Philips 55” 4k Smart TV

11 Aug 4
Reply by Calli

RSS

Latest Activity

Linda Taiapa posted a discussion

On Demand Log On

Since yesterday every time I try to watch On Demand after watching live TV, I have to sign in! It…See More
3 hours ago
Graham Syder replied to Graham Syder's discussion is there UHF in Puponga?
"Excellent feedback guys, I'm off over there for the weekend. I don't have a mast to…"
yesterday
Satellite Networks Motueka replied to Graham Syder's discussion is there UHF in Puponga?
"Willis is right and you dont need a high gain antennae.The coverage map is so flawed. There is no…"
yesterday
Biggles replied to Graham Syder's discussion is there UHF in Puponga?
"Well it does according to it's coverage map. East side of Arapawa Is shows good reception…"
Wednesday

Connect With Us!

© 2018   Created by Bel @ Freeview.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service