Biggles's Discussions (1,078)

Discussions Replied To (1072) Replies Latest Activity

"Probably because the customer couldn't possibly be right but they always are! Fortun…"

Biggles replied Nov 28 to New Freeview On Demand Service no longer compatible on my LG TV

7 Nov 29
Reply by Josh ✔️

"Yes there is. http://www.freeviewnz.tv/ Just go to their website and under their Pul…"

Biggles replied Nov 28 to New Freeview On Demand Service no longer compatible on my LG TV

7 Nov 29
Reply by Josh ✔️

"You'll find an interesting thread here about updates and Panasonic Recorders which p…"

Biggles replied Nov 22 to Not able to watch OnDemand

1 Nov 22
Reply by Biggles

"If it was working before the reset then most likely the LNB frequency in the setup m…"

Biggles replied Nov 20 to Dish tv

4 Nov 21
Reply by Amanda

"Check your signal strength/quality. If you are only receiving the TVNZ MUX and no ot…"

Biggles replied Oct 29 to Setting up freeview

2 Nov 3
Reply by Josh ✔️

"You can. Just find the setting in the menu that allows you to alter the lead-in and…"

Biggles replied Oct 25 to Timing

1 Oct 25
Reply by Biggles

"As you bought the TV overseas and it's a brand not retailed in NZ it's highly unlike…"

Biggles replied Oct 20 to Freeview with TV purchased overseas

3 Oct 22
Reply by Ross Johnson

"I agree. Try a UHF antenna. Baxters Knob Tx covers the Titahi Bay/Porirua area."

Biggles replied Oct 19 to Setting up Freeview at Titahi Bay

2 Oct 19
Reply by Biggles

"LNB Frequency drift due to heating during the day is the usual cause. Replace your L…"

Biggles replied Oct 11 to No signal

4 Oct 11
Reply by Glen N Monnie Stevens

"The remote transmits infra-red which is easily detected by your phone's camera. Turn…"

Biggles replied Oct 5 to Freeview remote

1 Oct 5
Reply by Biggles

RSS

OUTAGE ALERT:

All  Systems Go!
N/A

Latest Activity

Robyn Wilson posted a discussion

Series view

My recordings are coming up as single view, when I hit series view, one single recording comes up.…See More
yesterday
Andrew Weir replied to Andrew Weir's discussion Fitzherbert CH33 570MHz no longer transmitting?
"Looks like the fantastic Welly weather today meant they got up the tower OK. As of this afternoon,…"
Friday
Mark replied to Andrew Weir's discussion Fitzherbert CH33 570MHz no longer transmitting?
"I received this email from Freeview at lunchtime today:We have heard back from our contacts at…"
Friday
Warwick Terry replied to Andrew Weir's discussion Fitzherbert CH33 570MHz no longer transmitting?
"Hi Andrew, got message back from FreeviewNZ: Did cold re-tune as above, problem remained. Tried…"
Friday

Connect With Us!

© 2018   Created by Bel @ Freeview.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service