All Discussions Tagged 'signal' (11)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

took satellite in cable from FV box put it in to new TV.. no signal

I bought a new Panasonic tv and wanted to dump the Freeview box, so I took out the "sat in" from box and put it into "sat in" on the tv.. n…

Started by John Griffiths

1 May 6, 2020
Reply by Satellite Networks Motueka

No satellite signal

We moved into a new house this week and can't get Freeview to work at all (or Sky for that matter).  We are just getting a "no signal" mess…

Started by Renee

7 Jul 31, 2019
Reply by Satellite Networks Motueka

Prime TV has no signal

Since last night I cannot receive Prime TV. All others are Ok. I have retuned my Veon SAT 101 receiver but that made no difference. The EPG…

Started by david adamson

5 Aug 29, 2017
Reply by david adamson

Lost freeview only getting Optus test signal, trouble finding correct dish position with sat finder

Hi all, I installed a new K1 android TV box / sat receiver to an old sky dish with a dual LNB and after re-aligning the dish only slightly…

Started by Arne Hinz

3 Jul 18, 2017
Reply by Arne Hinz

Signal lost when using adaptor to convert RF type cable to Screw on F-type connection

Hi Team, I recently moved our tv from the lounge to the bedroom.  In the lounge I was using a dish tv set top box (dish tv satBox S7070r) w…

Started by Dan

12 Jun 27, 2016
Reply by Biggles

New flatscreen TV with Freeview UHF built in

Hi we recently bought a new flatscreen tv with Freeview UHF built in & hooked it up to our digital satellite receiver. Receiver starts…

Started by Marilyn Abraham

8 Jul 25, 2015
Reply by Marilyn Abraham

no signal after connecting via splitter

hi I have a konka tv with freeview built in, and I hooked it you to the working uhf outside ariel using a splitter to share with the main -…

Started by lorayne baker

7 Apr 4, 2015
Reply by Biggles

Mt Kaukau Signal Strength reduction?

Hi - I am on UHF on Mt Kaukau in Wellington and have operated on this service just fine since it started transmission.  However about 3-4 m…

Started by Chris

0 Jun 3, 2014

Loss of signal quality for TV3 & TV4 - the cause and the solution

I used to have good signal quality for all Freeview channels, but a year or two ago it started to degrade on TV3 & TV4. The problem got…

Started by Peter Poortman

0 Apr 19, 2014

No Signal issues

for the past week am finding TVOne almost impossible to get a signal to hold. Other channels mostly no problem but even 2 was a bit frozen…

Started by Eddie Kilkenny

8 Aug 16, 2013
Reply by Eddie Kilkenny

RSS

NETWORK STATUS ALERTS

See Network Status page for updates.

Freeview On Demand Changes Read More Here

Quick Links

© 2024   Created by Bel @ Freeview.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service