Reception and Technical Issues (1,269)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Too many programmes set up to record

We keep getting the warning. Too many programmes set up to record. There's not and we can't work out what to do

Started by Lu

0 Sep 9, 2020

I need some guidance to update my IGLOO box

I log into my TV using IGLOO. I am getting an error. Loader verion 3.1.09 and Download version: 255 Updating system software Do not dis…

Started by Jean

6 Sep 1, 2020
Reply by forumuser

Freezing on loading screen

We have a Samsung TV and the Freeview on demand does not work. It just stops on the loading page. TV is model UA50RU7400SXNZ. This has been…

Started by Therese

1 Aug 25, 2020
Reply by forumuser

installing a new aerial in a small house in in rural Masterton

I have run my own coaxial cable (about 16m long) and have just installed a new UHF tv aerial that I purchased from Jaycar and have mounted…

Started by Leif Hansen

1 Aug 25, 2020
Reply by forumuser

Freeview with Sky Dish

Hi, From my sky dish I have two cables running from there one goes to sky box and other to my freeview pc card so can watch freeview on my…

Started by Matthew Bootherstone

1 Aug 20, 2020
Reply by forumuser

Loss of Prime channel in Whangarei

First time on the forum so apologies for any blunders.  I have two Freeview approved tuners - a near new Panasonic DMR HWT260 in one room a…

Started by Louise Pearse

1 Aug 11, 2020
Reply by Louise Pearse

Have deleted channel group frequency 2

I was pressing exit button and not looking at what I was doing and deleted channel group frequency 2 some how, so all of tvnz channels aren…

Started by Maxine Strachan

1 Aug 9, 2020
Reply by willis

Signal quality

Is there any issues with the signal for choice and tv3 as when I'm looking at the quality and its jumping all over the place, down to 30%.…

Started by Chris Arnold

1 Aug 4, 2020
Reply by forumuser

Some programs will not play

I have found that programs on TVNZ with an & ampersand in the title cannot be chosen as nothing happens. Ampersand is a special charac…

Started by Steve Taylor

2 Jul 29, 2020
Reply by Steve Taylor

No channels found when trying to install A2 Dish TV recorder

As per the title when I try to install my "flash as" super clever A2 it is not finding ANY channels . The dish and LNB was working and stil…

Started by Allan Innes

10 Jul 28, 2020
Reply by Jack Marrow

RSS

NETWORK STATUS ALERTS

See Network Status page for updates.

Freeview On Demand Changes Read More Here

Quick Links

© 2024   Created by Bel @ Freeview.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service