GET FREEVIEW - Equipment & Set Up (106)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Freeview IPTV Service?

Is there any plans for freeview to start an IPTV service in the near future?  IPTV is a great way to get your products out to a lot of peop…

Started by Dunc Burland

6 Jun 29, 2017
Reply by Marcel

Replacing TIVO - cable problem

The cable that joins the TIVO to the UHF terrestrial aerial doesn't fit the RF IN socket at the back of my aerialBox freeview plus. Is ther…

Started by J Farr

2 May 3, 2017
Reply by Biggles

Have Igloo? Here is a few reminders

Hi Igloo box users!  SKY  sent out a firmware update to all igloo boxes still connected to allow customers to watch Freeview Channels at no…

Started by forumuser

0 Mar 28, 2017

No signal

Hi  I have 2 TV's. one has a build in freeview which works with the UHF ariel no problem.  Then I have another TV that it says no signal.…

Started by Erica Armstrong

3 Nov 3, 2016
Reply by Biggles

Stuck on Standby

I have a new S8200 Freeview Satbox.  Yesterday it was up and running perfectly all day. At night, I pushed the power switch on the box and…

Started by Robert Brooks

1 Oct 25, 2016
Reply by Biggles

Other Rooms

Hey, just ditched sky!  When Sky was attached we a modulator that allowed feed to other tv's.  Can anyone help as to how I can do this with…

Started by Jacqui Rushworth

6 Oct 10, 2016
Reply by Jacqui Rushworth

Aerial socket question

I don't know if I'm posting this in the right forum, but here we go. I recently moved house, and when I got here I discovered I didn't have…

Started by Megan O

3 Sep 17, 2016
Reply by willis

Keen to watch the Olympics on PRIME but don’t have sky…

Can I use my old sky dish (without a sky subscription) with my old freeview box?   The old freeview box was used two years ago (different h…

Started by Rob

6 Aug 2, 2016
Reply by Rob

Switching from Sky: Equipment and Set up query

Hi Everyone, yet another ex-sky customer, looking to switch for various disgruntled reasons. We had MySky HDI and are looking for a similar…

Started by Philippe Dussart

10 May 24, 2016
Reply by Biggles

Can I access recorded programmes from a tv in another room?

Hi Wondering if anyone can please help me with a set-up query? I have my main tv connected to a Dish TV aerial box T1050PVR with MyFreeview…

Started by Philippa Karl

6 Feb 12, 2016
Reply by willis

RSS

NETWORK STATUS ALERTS

See Network Status page for updates.

Freeview On Demand Changes Read More Here

Quick Links

© 2024   Created by Bel @ Freeview.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service