GET FREEVIEW - Equipment & Set Up (106)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Can I watch the internet through my freeview satellite dishtv S7070r?

I have just purchased a Freeview Satellite S7070r. Can I connect a HDMI cable from my computer to the HDMI port on the satbox to enable me…

Started by Mark McDonald

6 Aug 7, 2013
Reply by Mark McDonald

programme guide

Is there a problem with the programme guide?  Nothing iss showing past about midnight next Friday.

Started by Susan Mary

1 Jul 29, 2013
Reply by Alan Cobcroft

no tv3 or tv4

hi all,ive lost the picture on tv 3 and tv 4.im using a hills terestrial receiver.all other channels are working fine.i get the program tit…

Started by pete gee

10 Jun 26, 2013
Reply by Mike G

Set recording dates and times.

Hi.  All of a sudden our set recordings for TV1 news at 6pm is not recording.  If it happens to record it comes up with the channel info of…

Started by Josie Glynn

3 May 30, 2013
Reply by Bel @ Freeview

Why does my recorder record shows on the "plus 1" channels instead of TV ONE and TV3?

Your digital recorder will push scheduled bookings automatically to the +1 channels when the tuners are busy at the original booked time of…

Started by Bel @ Freeview

3 May 13, 2013
Reply by Mike Sampson

Satellite tuning trouble

Hi, I have a Hyundai HSS 760A ( Satellite ), it's not Freeview but has worked for years with no trouble. I recently moved, installed my pre…

Started by Graham Syder

3 May 9, 2013
Reply by Bill McMurray

Freeview|HD in the Eastern Bay of Plenty

I live on 8 Pollen Street in Kawerau, and discovered that Freeview's terrestrial service - Freeview|HD - is not available in the eastern Ba…

Started by Patrick Te Pou

1 May 3, 2013
Reply by Steve J

No signal problem

Hi everyone I have just moved to a new house and set up the Freeview receiver. When I go through the auto-select process in the left-hand p…

Started by Andrew

3 Apr 27, 2013
Reply by Bel @ Freeview

Only getting Black and White pictures

My TV is really old and doesn't have composite cable connection points or anything - only the aerial plug.  I have an adaptor that I have u…

Started by Carleen Craig

1 Apr 27, 2013
Reply by Bel @ Freeview

CTV

Hi, can anyone tell me why we cannot get the CTV station on our Freeview Digital box here in Ashburton.  Many thanks.....  

Started by Margaret Malzard

1 Apr 9, 2013
Reply by Aaron Butler

RSS

NETWORK STATUS ALERTS

See Network Status page for updates.

Freeview On Demand Changes Read More Here

Quick Links

© 2024   Created by Bel @ Freeview.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service