I bought a FlameSat off trade me.  Seems all good but not sure if I should be able to get more channels.

I get down to the Edge, but no shopping channels - I dont mind that, but is there anything else down that way I might want to pick up?

I installed it all myself, with terrific support from the trader getting it all going.

Seems that if you can get TV1,2,3 and Prime I should be satisfied.

When I turn the dish, I get the maximum signal, LPA at optimum 8pm angle and pushed right out.

Anything else I should try?

Views: 479

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Okay I just found that if Im reading this right, using a satellite dish actually has less channels.

So I am missing TeReo, and some shopping and religious channels only?

Based on your link looks like we are only missing Bravo.  

So I realise satellite has much fewer than the other system, right?

One question does it have a NZ Ctick approval on the back of it?

You should have 18 tv and 4 radio channels on the freeview platform and you may also find another 5-6 radio channels also there

As from Wednesday you will have 19 sat channels

Reply to Discussion

Latest Activity

Lance replied to Lance's discussion Hard-drive Format Issue
"The hard-drive is externally power as recommended, however there’s no maximum hard-drive size…"
1 hour ago
Biggles replied to Lance's discussion Hard-drive Format Issue
"There's also a problem with USB Powered HDDs as on most STBs they often just don't have…"
1 hour ago
Paul replied to Lance's discussion Hard-drive Format Issue
"Hi Lance I would say you have Zero chance of getting a 3Tb to work with your Dish-Tv S8100-ZA these…"
9 hours ago
Paul replied to Bruce Anderson's discussion Intermittent recording failures on Prime
"Hi Bruce What external media are you using to record to . i.e external hard-drive or usb flash…"
10 hours ago

Connect With Us!

© 2018   Created by Bel.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service