Reception and Technical Issues (852)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

No signal TVNZ 1 and 2

Today I have no sat signal on TVNZ and Maori TV. The channels show up in the EPG list but there is no signal. I have retuned twice and all…

Started by david adamson

4 Jul 29
Reply by david adamson

Breaking recording of seriess

Hi there. Can anyone help me with why does My Freeview keep breaking the recording of a show. I set it up and now have 3 or 4 groupings of…

Started by JO

1 Jul 28
Reply by Biggles

Freeveiw plus gone another latest update

I have a Samsung series 6 tv, less than 12 months old. I've spoken with Samsung and there nothing wrong with its set up etc Ever since the…

Started by Anouska Menzies

3 Jul 26
Reply by Josh Hill ✔️

Exactly what standards are used by Freeview in NZ....

Hi there. :) I am looking at purchasing a suitable FSM(field strength meter/signal meter) for both DVB-S and DVB-T, but the EXACT standard…

Started by Graeme

6 Jul 26
Reply by John Baird

No Signal From Ngarara Waikanae

Just turned on TV at 1020PM and have no signal on any channel from the UHF transmitter at Ngarara Waikanae. Can someone please fix ASAP!

Started by James Eaton

13 Jul 24
Reply by Josh Hill ✔️

T1050PVR Recording (media initialization)

Hi Guys For the last few weeks when trying to set up to record, it comes up with "HDD cannot connect check connections" therefore I am unab…

Started by Arnie Mason

2 Jul 18
Reply by Arnie Mason

Unable to find any Channel

Hi,  I'm just looking for some help. I've recently bought Panasonic Smart TV which has got inbuilt freeview. I'm renting an apartment in Mt…

Started by Jaynish

10 Jul 17
Reply by Jaynish

Pinehill site, Auckland

Is anyone else having difficulty receiving a good signal from Pinehill over the last 24hrs. Almost seems like they have reduced their trans…

Started by Karl

1 Jul 14
Reply by Biggles

Screen goes blank

Hi I have a Dish TV S7090 PVR. There's an intermittent issue where the screen goes blank for a second or two. It happens when watching live…

Started by David Barnes

3 Jul 13
Reply by Dish TV Support

Auto Tune not finding channels in Epsom

Having trouble finding channels by auto tuning. Have tried to connect to the antenna on the roof (am renting so reluctant to mess with it)…

Started by William Mansell

7 Jul 12
Reply by William Mansell

RSS

Quick Tools

Latest Activity

Dish TV
Dish TV Support replied to Trudy knighton's discussion Lost Internet connection
"Hi It would be best if you could contact our support team while in front of the unit. Call from a…"
21 hours ago
Grant Morris replied to Grant Morris's discussion Panasonic TH-32ES500Z built in satellite tuner - no signal
"Thanks for all the advice but after trying everything I still couldn't get the dish to line up…"
yesterday
Trudy knighton replied to Trudy knighton's discussion Lost Internet connection
"The guy put in a black dish to box ... Then that looks like it plugs to our sky cable ?"
yesterday
Josh Hill ✔️ replied to Trudy knighton's discussion Lost Internet connection
"Hi Trudy Are you able to let me know what you are using to view Freeview? Is it via a box or is the…"
yesterday
Biggles replied to Mark Hunter's discussion Free view on Demand app Lg tv.
"What model TV and how have you got it connected? TV's need to be connected to a UHF antenna…"
Tuesday
Trudy knighton replied to Mark Hunter's discussion Free view on Demand app Lg tv.
"How does the Freeview work on lg tv.... We have a new lg ... Sky goes ok but can't get live…"
Tuesday
Trudy knighton replied to Trudy knighton's discussion Lost Internet connection
"Hi Josh thank you for replying... Last night I did a reset... Couldn't do the wifi at the…"
Monday
Kenny replied to Mark Hunter's discussion Free view on Demand app Lg tv.
Monday

Connect With Us!

© 2017   Created by Bel.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service