Reception and Technical Issues (946)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Database empty / No signal

Hope somebody can assist. We have Sky service to our house and Freeview in attached granny flat. They share the satellite dish. Freeview st…

Started by Gary Healey

4 Mar 21
Reply by Gary Healey

TVNZ OnDemand

Hi, TVNZ OnDemand will play about 14 mins of an episode then the TV switches off. Then need to turn TV on, select Freeview, find episode an…

Started by Bridget

5 Mar 20
Reply by Bridget

freeview volume display stays on TV

Hi there have a Sony smart HD TV and recently the freeview volume display continues to show, power off / on the the freeview box temporary…

Started by Brent Doile

1 Mar 12
Reply by Josh ✔️

Channels gone

Got a message on my Panasonic ex730 that said new channels found, click ok to update. Did that and now all my channels are gone and cannot…

Started by Melissa

7 Mar 8
Reply by Melissa

Free Box keeps swithcing off

The FV box keeps switching its self off then after a reboot etc it remains on for aprox 10 seconds then carries out a repeat performance co…

Started by John

1 Mar 8
Reply by willis

Loss of Prime Reception regularly

Anyone got any ideas on this one: We lose Prime / Choice TV Reception reasonably regularly.  Just No Signal on the channel but we can view…

Started by Matto

2 Mar 8
Reply by willis

Fibre is in tv port. How do we get tv/freeview on smart tv?

Hiya! So our fibre was set up (we believe) in the tv port hole. We are trying to now set up the tv to get tv channels/freeview. How do we d…

Started by Vinny

2 Mar 6
Reply by Biggles

recording

two nights lately I have set to record a programe on TV1 and then the next day it said the programe failed to record. No problem on other c…

Started by Alan Stanton

0 Mar 5

Falure to load

EPG does not load. Loading comes up but does not progress.

Started by Kevin Foley

2 Mar 3
Reply by Kevin Foley

Maori TV

I'm sitting here looking at a big orange screen that suggests I retune my recorder to update to the new HD broadcasts. As I already get Mao…

Started by John Hansen

1 Mar 3
Reply by Josh ✔️

RSS

Latest Activity

Cliff Baker replied to Jared's discussion tvnz ondmend
"I think the previous firmware was actually 3.925 from October 2017 so you hadn't missed out on…"
1 hour ago
John Kirkbride posted a discussion

TV 3 6PM News Recording Problem

Have a couple of Panasonic DVR's and have had recurring problems since 2013 with recording the news…See More
1 hour ago
David B replied to Jared's discussion tvnz ondmend
"It's a 43W800C"
3 hours ago
Bel @ Freeview replied to Jared's discussion tvnz ondmend
"Thanks David - great to know the update did the trick for ya. Will share the auto-update fail with…"
12 hours ago

Connect With Us!

© 2018   Created by Bel @ Freeview.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service