Taylor's Discussions (62)

Discussions Replied To (48) Replies Latest Activity

"ok I pressed forgot password, created a new one using my laptop. Then I turned off t…"

Taylor replied Nov 8, 2018 to On Demand Log On

3 Nov 8, 2018
Reply by Taylor

"just got this... EMAIL.. Thanks for getting in touch!FreeviewPlus have recently rel…"

Taylor replied Nov 8, 2018 to On Demand Log On

3 Nov 8, 2018
Reply by Taylor

"just got this... EMAIL.. Thanks for getting in touch!FreeviewPlus have recently rel…"

Taylor replied Nov 8, 2018 to Log in not working on tv - even though works on internet

2 Nov 8, 2018
Reply by Taylor

Taylor replied Nov 8, 2018 to S8200 Cannot login anymore - Cannot watch On Demand

2 Nov 8, 2018
Reply by Taylor

"Im having the same issue"

Taylor replied Nov 8, 2018 to S8200 Cannot login anymore - Cannot watch On Demand

2 Nov 8, 2018
Reply by Taylor

"I am having the same issues. Was watching on demand just yesterday, but tonight, its…"

Taylor replied Nov 7, 2018 to Log in not working on tv - even though works on internet

2 Nov 8, 2018
Reply by Taylor

Dish TV

"argghhh nvermind... went on geekzone and found a post there. Said to turn off the in…"

Taylor replied Jul 21, 2018 to New Update for T2200 & S8200: Default Guide Setting

3 Jul 23, 2018
Reply by Dish TV Support

Dish TV

"How do I update it, my god can you not send a link. Just got this box yesterday and…"

Taylor replied Jul 21, 2018 to New Update for T2200 & S8200: Default Guide Setting

3 Jul 23, 2018
Reply by Dish TV Support

"trying to get this menu "

Taylor replied Jul 21, 2018 to [Dish TV UHF FreeviewPlus Receiver T2100] How to remove channel menu Plus

5 Jul 23, 2018
Reply by Dish TV Support

"omg, this blasted freeview. How do I get normal EPG and not the big freeview plus me…"

Taylor replied Jul 21, 2018 to [Dish TV UHF FreeviewPlus Receiver T2100] How to remove channel menu Plus

5 Jul 23, 2018
Reply by Dish TV Support

RSS

Connect With Us!

Be a part of the New Zealand Freeview Community!

Welcome to your Freeview Forum!  This is the online home for all Freeview viewers, retailers, manufacturers and installers. It's a place where you can find help, share advice, tips and your know-how to help another fellow "Freeviewer" out.

How do I get started?

1. Begin by signing up for Freeview Forum here.  Sign up is simple, fast & free, all we ask is that you abide by a few simple guidelines.

2. Once you've signed up, you'll be able to:

What details should be included when asking for help?

Including key details will help the community help you.....

1. What your coverage is (check by entering your full address here).

2. What antenna you're using (indoor of outdoor UHF aerial, or satellite dish).

3. What brand & model your device is.

4. What channels or programmes you're having trouble with (if any).

5. And of course - as many other details as you think would be relevant.

© 2019   Created by Bel @ Freeview.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service