Taylor's Discussions (55)

Discussions Replied To (42) Replies Latest Activity

Dish TV

"argghhh nvermind... went on geekzone and found a post there. Said to turn off the in…"

Taylor replied Jul 21 to New Update for T2200 & S8200: Default Guide Setting

3 Jul 23
Reply by Dish TV Support

Dish TV

"How do I update it, my god can you not send a link. Just got this box yesterday and…"

Taylor replied Jul 21 to New Update for T2200 & S8200: Default Guide Setting

3 Jul 23
Reply by Dish TV Support

"trying to get this menu "

Taylor replied Jul 21 to [Dish TV UHF FreeviewPlus Receiver T2100] How to remove channel menu Plus

5 Jul 23
Reply by Dish TV Support

"omg, this blasted freeview. How do I get normal EPG and not the big freeview plus me…"

Taylor replied Jul 21 to [Dish TV UHF FreeviewPlus Receiver T2100] How to remove channel menu Plus

5 Jul 23
Reply by Dish TV Support

"How do I get rid of the side prompts that come in from the left hand side of the tv.…"

5 Jul 23
Reply by Dish TV Support

"oops sorry, found it... https://freeviewnz.tv/faq-library/freeview-on-demand/hide-mi…"

5 Jul 23
Reply by Dish TV Support

" "

Taylor replied Jul 20 to How do I organise channels Transonic freeview

12 Jul 20
Reply by Taylor

"thank you so much. Had to setup my friends dishtv satbox driving me insane.  Well at…"

Taylor replied Jun 11 to Tuning Failed on Dish TV s7070r

9 Jun 11
Reply by Taylor

"WOOOO WOOOO got it going. Googling the product and cursing at the same time seems to…"

Taylor replied Jun 10 to [HELP SET UP] BOX:- Zinwell ZMT 620 HD Digital Terrestrial receiver.

2 Jul 3
Reply by Graham Wilson

"sigh ... both are working now. Sigh. Playing mind games with me. Just turned on the…"

Taylor replied Nov 5, 2017 to [SOLVED] Choice/HGTV missing

5 Nov 6, 2017
Reply by Josh ✔️

RSS

Latest Activity

John Baird replied to Allan White's discussion trouble signing in
"Fine, if you don’t want help then try elsewhere, but don’t knock the people like…"
9 minutes ago
Biggles replied to Allan White's discussion trouble signing in
"From the Freeview support page Registering with Facebook The first time you select to watch an On…"
25 minutes ago
Biggles replied to Allan White's discussion trouble signing in
"Have you followed all the instructions on this…"
32 minutes ago
Dulcie replied to Allan White's discussion trouble signing in
"I can't help you but I feel your pain! We are having the same issues so I rang our local…"
1 hour ago

Connect With Us!

© 2018   Created by Bel @ Freeview.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service