ISP:- 2degrees

INTERNET:- Fibre unlimited

Device: DISH TV T2100 UHF

It loads the list of programs for me to choose from. But it wont load the program.

Have turned of and on.

I am still logged into freeview so no issues there.

Whats going on.

Views: 303

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Aerial box Freeview - T2100...freeview plus

See the Network Status. There’s a software issue (still!)
The update that rolled out last night did NOT work!! Went to on demand after it finished rebootted etc and same deal of sitting on logo.
Ironically I saw it flash up at the end saying updated from version to version and they were both the same.
Over 2 mths not being able to use on demand - impressive service.

Can you confirm with me the software version you have. 

Many Thanks 

Josh

ag said:

The update that rolled out last night did NOT work!! Went to on demand after it finished rebootted etc and same deal of sitting on logo.
Ironically I saw it flash up at the end saying updated from version to version and they were both the same.
Over 2 mths not being able to use on demand - impressive service.

I had to log out of On Demand to even see the version as it was cut off half off bottom of screen (logging out removed line at top of screen)!

Loaded Freeview On Demand and went to Settings (right side top of screen) and says 1.11.7 updated 9 Oct 13:16. Yet it updated after midnight last night (i.e. early hours of 11 Oct and I'm sure it said something like v1.41 afterwards). It flashed the ROM and everything and took a while.

Josh ✔️ said:

Can you confirm with me the software version you have. 

Many Thanks 

Josh

ag said:

The update that rolled out last night did NOT work!! Went to on demand after it finished rebootted etc and same deal of sitting on logo.
Ironically I saw it flash up at the end saying updated from version to version and they were both the same.
Over 2 mths not being able to use on demand - impressive service.

Hi,

Any further progress with this issue? I've had the same problem for 3 days....

Since the update on the 9th Oct.

Cheers

Hi 

If you are still experiencing issues please follow these instructions - https://www.dishtv.co.nz/index.php?route=information/information&am... 

Have you done a Fcatory Reset on the device? 

Josh


Flyin Kiwi said:

Hi,

Any further progress with this issue? I've had the same problem for 3 days....

Since the update on the 9th Oct.

Cheers

[Edited]

I have updated this discussion to reflect the real product enquiry, as a rule of thumb please mention the proeduct you are having issue with in the subject line and the first discussion.

Thanks 

Can you confirm you are able to view OnDemand programms since the update? 

ag said:

I had to log out of On Demand to even see the version as it was cut off half off bottom of screen (logging out removed line at top of screen)!

Loaded Freeview On Demand and went to Settings (right side top of screen) and says 1.11.7 updated 9 Oct 13:16. Yet it updated after midnight last night (i.e. early hours of 11 Oct and I'm sure it said something like v1.41 afterwards). It flashed the ROM and everything and took a while.

Josh ✔️ said:

Can you confirm with me the software version you have. 

Many Thanks 

Josh

ag said:

The update that rolled out last night did NOT work!! Went to on demand after it finished rebootted etc and same deal of sitting on logo.
Ironically I saw it flash up at the end saying updated from version to version and they were both the same.
Over 2 mths not being able to use on demand - impressive service.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

NETWORK STATUS ALERTS

TVHB is temporarily off-air.

ALL OTHER PLATFORMS WORKING WELL.  See Network Status for more info and updates.

Quick Links

© 2021   Created by Bel @ Freeview.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service