Maxine Strachan's Discussions (19)

Discussions Replied To (19) Replies Latest Activity

"Hey Annette mine is a 2016 samsung it went black on 31st october when freeview did t…"

Maxine Strachan replied Nov 30 to Black screen on Samsung Smart Tv

81 Dec 4
Reply by Treena Shrimpton

"Awesome Rachael it's a pity freeview didn't think of telling you this I don't think…"

Maxine Strachan replied Nov 20 to Black screen on Samsung Smart Tv

81 Dec 4

"Mine is still working as well, so sorry yours is not"

Maxine Strachan replied Nov 19 to Black screen on Samsung Smart Tv

81 Dec 4

"I'm sorry that it didn't update mine worked great last nite have just checked it now…"

Maxine Strachan replied Nov 15 to Issues affecting Freeview On Demand smart TV app on some Samsung TVs

22 Dec 4
Reply by andrew shearer

"No 2016 isint old especially when you pay good money for them.  My freeview on deman…"

Maxine Strachan replied Nov 14 to Issues affecting Freeview On Demand smart TV app on some Samsung TVs

22 Dec 4
Reply by andrew shearer

"The tv has it's own app of freeview on demand it's in the apps on my tv that's where…"

Maxine Strachan replied Nov 14 to Black screen on Samsung Smart Tv

81 Dec 4

"I'm sorry it hasn't worked for you Rachel   I turned tv on waited a while then went…"

Maxine Strachan replied Nov 14 to Black screen on Samsung Smart Tv

81 Dec 4

"Hope it works for you the update came down automatically I never had to do anything…"

Maxine Strachan replied Nov 14 to Issues affecting Freeview On Demand smart TV app on some Samsung TVs

22 Dec 4
Reply by andrew shearer

"Just tried my freeview app and it's working now it has been updated the last update…"

22 Dec 4
Reply by andrew shearer

"My samsung is 2016 and still black screen on freeview app as I see we have been told…"

22 Dec 4
Reply by andrew shearer

RSS

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Connect With Us!

Be a part of the New Zealand Freeview Community!

Welcome to your Freeview Forum!  This is the online home for all Freeview viewers, retailers, manufacturers and installers. It's a place where you can find help, share advice, tips and your know-how to help another fellow "Freeviewer" out.

How do I get started?

1. Begin by signing up for Freeview Forum here.  Sign up is simple, fast & free, all we ask is that you abide by a few simple guidelines.

What details should be included when asking for help?

Including key details will help the community help you.....

1. What your coverage is (check by entering your full address here).

2. What antenna you're using (indoor of outdoor UHF aerial, or satellite dish).

3. What brand & model your device is.

4. What channels or programmes you're having trouble with (if any).

5. And of course - as many other details as you think would be relevant.

© 2019   Created by Bel @ Freeview.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service