Reception and Technical Issues (1,269)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

SAS australia season 1 episode 12

Will not play past 4 minutes just ends after 4 minutes on freeview app have tried this on 2 different tvs and does the same on both tvs

Started by Maxine Strachan

1 Nov 13, 2021
Reply by forumuser

Dish TV S7070r won't talk to HDD recorder...

Hi folks, I had been successfully using satellite Freeview using a DishTV set top satellite receiver (SatBox S7070r) connected to the TV by…

Started by Rory O'Brien

4 Nov 10, 2021
Reply by Cliff Baker

A note regarding environmental durability of outdoor antennas and vertical polarisation

My Freeview reception suddenly became troublesome last Friday on all major channels except TV3. A few days later only Maori and Te Reo were…

Started by Paul

0 Nov 9, 2021

Missing TVNZ

Kia ora I have had trouble free UHF aerial freeview since forever, but the other day the TVNZ channels started to go fuzzy and now none of…

Started by The Tuksta

1 Oct 10, 2021
Reply by forumuser

Dish TV SMART VU SV 11 will not connect to WI FI

Hello  I am hoping that someone may be able to assist me with some issues that I am having with my new Dongle.   I have a  Dish Tv Smart…

Started by Vania L Carter

1 Oct 4, 2021
Reply by forumuser

zinwell620hd

zinwell 620hd got cords connected to freeview but don't no we're to put bthe green red and black to Philips tv

Started by Tania Dempsey

3 Oct 4, 2021
Reply by forumuser

No internet issues

My decoder/box is connected via ethernet cable, yet I get no signal.  I have no issues with Wifi on my phones, or ethernet on my PC, and th…

Started by Ockert Schoeman

1 Sep 14, 2021
Reply by forumuser

Registration log in

Hi I have received an email to verify my account for Freeview but when I put in my password to create my Log-In on the Registration form i…

Started by Sara Murdoch

6 Sep 9, 2021
Reply by Sara Murdoch

Can't get smart vu to work

This is what I get /franklin/franklin 20210526 /release keys Volume up and down/source

Started by Jill

0 Jul 24, 2021

A2 with no video (old device works OK with cables and has new splitter)

Hi All, my first query. I have been given an A2 Freeview decoder - much better than my old one and have tried to install with mixed results…

Started by Mason Parker

2 Jul 6, 2021
Reply by Mason Parker

RSS

NETWORK STATUS ALERTS

See Network Status page for updates.

Freeview On Demand Changes Read More Here

Quick Links

© 2024   Created by Bel @ Freeview.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service