Reception and Technical Issues (1,269)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

NO Freeview service for a week?

Hi there We have recently moved into a new house in Albany (Auckland) and for the first few days freeview HD worked fine. Then last Wednesd…

Started by Brendon

1 Apr 27, 2013
Reply by Bel @ Freeview

Poor reception in Tauranga

Grrr getting sick of the performance issues here. Keep losing Prime, choice etc. Have spoken to two different freeview installers and a cou…

Started by Lil

2 Apr 27, 2013
Reply by Bel @ Freeview

Nelson Region Freeview HD in standard definition

For the past week or so I have noticed the signal from Mt Campbell has been changing from HD(dolby sound) to SD(pcm) both from my house in…

Started by P Taylor

7 Apr 26, 2013
Reply by Steve J

Freeview|HD in the South Island

I've just read a Marlborough Express story on stuff.co.nz earlier and noticed that residents in the Marlborough region would not have acces…

Started by Patrick Te Pou

1 Apr 25, 2013
Reply by Steve J

Signal drop-offs, on & off pixelation across some or all channels

If you have pixelating pictures & unstable audio from time to time (i.e. "intermittent glitches"), it's likely that something isn't qui…

Started by Bel @ Freeview

0 Apr 24, 2013

Missing Channels

Up until a few days ago our freeview was working fine. Then a message came up saying there was updates available. The remote to the freevie…

Started by adele

1 Apr 22, 2013
Reply by James Gray

Missing Channels

We seem to be missing several Freeview|HD channels. We receive only TV channels 1 - 12, 18, 26 and 29. We do not receive any radio channels…

Started by Peter

1 Apr 20, 2013
Reply by Peter

ongoin issues with freeview

is any1 else in the Brightwater or surrounding areas having trouble with freeview pixillating and the sound being distorted in the last 2 o…

Started by Anne Stringer

2 Apr 15, 2013
Reply by Anne Stringer

CTV channel 40 Christchurch.

I have a Panasonic television which is receiving the audio for CTV but is not getting any video. All other channels are performing normall…

Started by Ross Dawson

11 Mar 27, 2013
Reply by Ross Dawson

freeview issues with nelson Mt Campbell link

since the microwave link was upgraded it was noted on the network status that as far as they were aware there are no more issues.  I live i…

Started by Anne Stringer

1 Mar 3, 2013
Reply by Valerie fitzsimons

RSS

NETWORK STATUS ALERTS

See Network Status page for updates.

Freeview On Demand Changes Read More Here

Quick Links

© 2024   Created by Bel @ Freeview.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service