Reception and Technical Issues (1,267)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Homecast HT9200DTR Recording issue

Does anyone who has the above box have a problem watching TV when recording 2 channels at once? We never had this problem until we moved ho…

Started by Pat Harkins

18 May 25, 2014
Reply by Biggles

Wairarapa All Channels Signal Lost via UHF

Saturday morning and I still do not have any Freeview channels. I read the Network Status and the fix ETA was 11pm last night. I don't know…

Started by Elizabeth

2 May 24, 2014
Reply by Elizabeth

New TV - now no Signal (splt cable)

Hi - we are replacing an old TV which I think runds off a split cable from the TV in our lounge as it mirrors what is on on that TV. We pur…

Started by Fiona Neems

4 May 23, 2014
Reply by Fiona Neems

No "Record" Option for Choice TV

Just noticed this today. When viewing listings via EPG, the "record" option disappears from Choice TV as from Sat, 24 May. That is, the rec…

Started by Elizabeth

8 May 23, 2014
Reply by forumuser

Prime, Sommet, Choice TV etc tunning issues

Since the 1st May change to Freeview, when I attempted to retune TV and Blue Ray both only picked up 14 of the 23 available channels. Found…

Started by John

12 May 23, 2014
Reply by willis

Inconsistent DVD recorders

I have Magic TV and Vantage DVD recorders connected by HDMI through a video upscaler to a Sony Bravia television. Both recorders needed to…

Started by Tony Norris

7 May 22, 2014
Reply by Tony Norris

Technical difficulties - picture and sound freezing on and off

Hi, I've been having difficulties for the last couple of days with the picture freezing and sound being disrupted.  I'm on the South Coast…

Started by Shelley

4 May 20, 2014
Reply by Bel @ Freeview

Reception issues in Dunedin?

Hi all, Anyone else in Dunedin having issues with the lower # channels (Ch 1, 2, 3, etc). Signal is very weak and picture does not display,…

Started by Andrew Bannister

3 May 19, 2014
Reply by Bel @ Freeview

No Al Jazeera?

Using Igloo receiver tried retune, factory reset and cold restart but nothing, works fine on the TV built in digital receiver but not on th…

Started by Andrew

6 May 19, 2014
Reply by Steve J

Recording Prime tv

Good morning.  Last night I tried to record 2 programs and it came up with the error 2 code.  One was  The Color of war and the other was a…

Started by Josie Glynn

10 May 19, 2014
Reply by TedG

RSS

NETWORK STATUS ALERTS

See Network Status page for updates.

Freeview On Demand Changes Read More Here

Quick Links

© 2024   Created by Bel @ Freeview.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service