The following instructions are supplied by the manufacturer and extracted from the VEON SAT101 website.
With some channels being transmitted from a Sky transponder, the device may require an update to locate the new transponder.
The following instructions are supplied by the manufacturer and extracted from the Dish TV website.
With some channels being transmitted on a Sky transponder, the VEON SAT101 may need a rescan to locate the transmission.
The steps to do this are as follows:
After the factory reset process has completed you will be prompted to select your region and press ok.
Once the scan process has completed you should have access to all channels again. In some cases this process will not correctly add PRIME, BRAVO plus 1 & THE EDGE TV, you will need to then manually enter the Transponder details for PRIME, BRAVO plus 1 & THE EDGE TV.
The steps to do this are as follows
1. Press the Menu button to bring up the main menu
2. Select Installation and press OK
3. Select Tuning Wizard and press OK
4. Enter the PIN code for the unit (the default is 0000)
5. Select Satellite Scan and press OK
6. Press the left arrow to access the carrier list
7. Press the Yellow button to access the Setup menu
8. Select Add Carrier and press OK
9. Enter 12519 for the Frequency
10. Select Symbol rate and enter 22500
11. Check that Polarity is set to Horizontal
12. Check that network scan is set to Off
13. Press OK to start the Scan process
The scan process will take approximately 1 minute to complete.
Once the scan process is completed you will be returned to the Satellite Scan menu.
Press Exit to return to watching normal TV.
Once the scan process is completed press Exit to return.
Successfully completed, you should no longer see a message appear every 30 minutes on-screen on PRIME, BRAVO plus 1 or THE EDGE TV between noon and midnight each day.
Add a Comment