You will be using your DTVS remote. If you don’t have your remote anymore, please contact DTVS for a replacement.
The following is provided by DTVS and applies to the DTVS 1, DTVS 1B, DTVS P1 or DTVS P2 only.
Please follow the steps below:
1) On the DTVS remote control, press the MENU button
2) Select "Installation" and press the OK button
3) Select "Factory default" and press the OK button
4) Enter the password. The default password "0000"
5) Select "Yes" and press OK when you see the question "Do you want to factory reset?"
6) Select your closest location (use the left or right arrow buttons to change the location). Then press OK.
7) Select "Yes" and press OK when you see the question "Do you want to scan?"
8) The receiver will start tuning the channels and will save them automatically.
1. Database Empty or Tuning Failed
This means your receiver failed to find a signal. This can happen if equipment on your satellite dish
is not sending the signal as expected by the receiver. Try the following:
a) Try tuning the receiver using the following instructions:
b) If the above gets you the channels, use the following method to remove any unwanted channels:
2. All channels tuned in but Prime, BRAVO Plus 1, The Edge TV do not tune
Some older units may have issues with tuning due to older software on their receiver. It is possible to add the channels manually via the following instructions:
a) Press the MENU button
b) Select INSTALLATION
c) Select TRANSPONDER SETUP
d) Select ADD
e) Move to Frequency and enter 12519
f) Move to Symbolrate and enter 22500
g) Move to Network and change the value to OFF
h) Press the OK button. The receiver will response "Do you want to scan?"
i) Select Yes to scan
j) Once scanning is complete, the screen will return to the TRANSPONDER SETUP screen
k) Exit the menu by pressing the EXIT button until you see normal TV.
If all fails you can contact DTVS technical support on 0800 388765; if DTVS is unable to take your call straight away, please leave a message or email email@example.com
Friday 3 June 2016: a power cut is currently affecting DTVS head quarters. You may not be able to reach DTVS support by phone and a delay in email replies is to be expected until power is restored later tonight.
Add a Comment