Freeview Channels (121)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Prime Plus 1

From next Wednesday (1 February), Prime Plus 1 will be launched - but it's for SKY TV customers with the Basic package. It is a duplicate f…

Started by Patrick Te Pou

12 Jan 30
Reply by David Lipscombe

Gog 0812 decoder

Can you retune this decoder to work on the new channels in NZ. If so how do I do this.

Started by Gary Richardson

1 Jan 25
Reply by Josh Hill ✔️

unable to watch one channel while recording another

as it says on the tin "unable to watch one channel while recording another"'. for instance; at the moment I'm recording 8, (3 + 1 hour) but…

Started by BB

3 Jan 24
Reply by Richard Voogd

Auckland (Waiatarua) Channel Lineup (Aug 2016)

Info for those manually tuning their equipment. Just been playing around with my PC Tuner and following is the Channel Lineup for Freeview…

Started by Biggles

5 Oct 27, 2016
Reply by Biggles

YES SHOP

YES SHOP closed down on the 1st October and those that purchased any thng from them go to their web site to check out their warranties

Started by David Lipscombe

1 Oct 10, 2016
Reply by Josh Hill ✔️

Topfield unit:- No HGTV

Turned off my unit waited, turned unit back on, , HGTV still not visible or tuned in ... Tuned unit, still not showing.... Any ideas how…

Started by Taylor

2 Oct 10, 2016
Reply by Josh Hill ✔️

Firstlight avaliable on Freeview Satellite Channel 26

The Firstlight channel is currently broadcasting nationally 24/7 via the Freeview|HD (UHF terrestrial) network on Channel 26.  But soon, Fi…

Started by Paul

2 Sep 17, 2016
Reply by willis

2016 Rio Paralympics LIVE on DUKE

Channel 13 is your home of LIVE, DELAYED and Exclusive Paralympics Coverage, with the schedule focusing on our New Zealand Athletes.  You c…

Started by Josh Hill ✔️

0 Sep 9, 2016

Why are channels in groups?

Why are the Freeview channel frequencies in groups from a historical point of view? The question arises because of the issue with recording…

Started by Steven Fish

11 Sep 1, 2016
Reply by nzdtv.com

HGTV

HGTV is coming to Freeview Sat channel 17.on Wednesday 24th August at 10am and sky channel 21

Started by David Lipscombe

12 Aug 27, 2016
Reply by nzdtv.com

RSS

Quick Tools

Latest Activity

Biggles replied to robyn kingston's discussion Samsung Smart TV - model no. UA55JU6600SXNZ
"We don't subscribe to sky but presumably the satellite ariel will work? Not necessarily. The…"
5 hours ago
Biggles replied to Jill Nutsford's discussion Reset of freeview after removal of Sky
"We can't really help if we don't know what make and model of TVs you have and how they…"
5 hours ago
David Lipscombe replied to Jill Nutsford's discussion Reset of freeview after removal of Sky
"Is your freeview tv connected to an aerial ? ,as sky is connected t a satellite dish then you may…"
6 hours ago
robyn kingston posted a discussion

Samsung Smart TV - model no. UA55JU6600SXNZ

Can someone tell me how to receive free view? We have the smart hub working so can use web based…See More
9 hours ago
Jill Nutsford posted a discussion

Reset of freeview after removal of Sky

Since Sky was cancelled, I'm having trouble retuning channels on my freeview tv. This is ok in the…See More
10 hours ago
CRAIG ROBERTSON replied to CRAIG ROBERTSON's discussion ON DEMAND FREEZES
"I used to be able to tab across and access the individual apps , but now it just freezes on the…"
18 hours ago
John replied to Carl's discussion Recomendations
"Hi, do you have a model number? I too are looking around for a Tivo replacement (love the Tivo, so…"
yesterday
Biggles replied to John Ridgway's discussion YAGI-type UHF Aerial in the sitting room?
"No."
yesterday

Connect With Us!

© 2017   Created by Bel.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service