Freeview Channels (123)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Shopping Channel

Has Media works removed The Shopping Channel from the Freeview network ? I see it's still on sky but not on the satellite or HD Network . B…

Started by David Lipscombe

4 Feb 26
Reply by Biggles

Prime Plus 1 - Rescan Results

Prime Plus 1 :- Scan Results Success DishTV S7070r DishTV S7010PVR DTVS-1B, DTVS-1, DTVS-P1 & DTVS-P2 (see instructions below)  …

Started by Paul

1 Feb 14
Reply by Anil Hari

Prime Plus 1

From next Wednesday (1 February), Prime Plus 1 will be launched - but it's for SKY TV customers with the Basic package. It is a duplicate f…

Started by Patrick Te Pou

12 Jan 30
Reply by David Lipscombe

Gog 0812 decoder

Can you retune this decoder to work on the new channels in NZ. If so how do I do this.

Started by Gary Richardson

1 Jan 25
Reply by Josh Hill ✔️

unable to watch one channel while recording another

as it says on the tin "unable to watch one channel while recording another"'. for instance; at the moment I'm recording 8, (3 + 1 hour) but…

Started by BB

3 Jan 24
Reply by Richard Voogd

Auckland (Waiatarua) Channel Lineup (Aug 2016)

Info for those manually tuning their equipment. Just been playing around with my PC Tuner and following is the Channel Lineup for Freeview…

Started by Biggles

5 Oct 27, 2016
Reply by Biggles

YES SHOP

YES SHOP closed down on the 1st October and those that purchased any thng from them go to their web site to check out their warranties

Started by David Lipscombe

1 Oct 10, 2016
Reply by Josh Hill ✔️

Topfield unit:- No HGTV

Turned off my unit waited, turned unit back on, , HGTV still not visible or tuned in ... Tuned unit, still not showing.... Any ideas how…

Started by Taylor

2 Oct 10, 2016
Reply by Josh Hill ✔️

Firstlight avaliable on Freeview Satellite Channel 26

The Firstlight channel is currently broadcasting nationally 24/7 via the Freeview|HD (UHF terrestrial) network on Channel 26.  But soon, Fi…

Started by Paul

2 Sep 17, 2016
Reply by willis

2016 Rio Paralympics LIVE on DUKE

Channel 13 is your home of LIVE, DELAYED and Exclusive Paralympics Coverage, with the schedule focusing on our New Zealand Athletes.  You c…

Started by Josh Hill ✔️

0 Sep 9, 2016

RSS

Quick Tools

Latest Activity

Jim Air replied to Jim Air's discussion Recording by our Dish TV recently results in ongoing very patchy and useless results
"Thanks Josh, much appreciated!"
Sep 18
Josh Hill ✔️ replied to Jim Air's discussion Recording by our Dish TV recently results in ongoing very patchy and useless results
"I will get in touch with Dish TV and they will get back to you on this, Thanks, Josh"
Sep 18
Jim Air replied to Jim Air's discussion Recording by our Dish TV recently results in ongoing very patchy and useless results
"Hi Josh Our model no is T1050PVR"
Sep 18
Josh Hill ✔️ replied to Jim Air's discussion Recording by our Dish TV recently results in ongoing very patchy and useless results
"Hey Jim Are you able to note down what the model of your receiver is?  Many ThanksJosh"
Sep 17
Jim Air posted a discussion

Recording by our Dish TV recently results in ongoing very patchy and useless results

We have a terrestrial aerial.  Six days ago our Dish TV freeview box developed a problem, it…See More
Sep 17
Josh Hill ✔️ replied to Tony Gatford's discussion Problem in Kapiti with TV1
"Hi Guys  I can confirm there was a fault officially, and this was resolved around 6.30 last…"
Sep 15

Connect With Us!

© 2017   Created by Bel.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service