Freeview Channels (131)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Why can't Satellite users receive HD Channels?

This has been quite a popular question recently due to the uptake of HDTV's and services providing content in High Definition and even Ultr…

Started by Josh ✔️

0 Oct 16, 2017

Reset of freeview after removal of Sky

Since Sky was cancelled, I'm having trouble retuning channels on my freeview tv. This is ok in the lounge, but not in another room. I go th…

Started by Jill Nutsford

14 Aug 27, 2017
Reply by David Lipscombe

Maori TV is now in HD ( Headsup)

Maori Television has upgraded our broadcasts. This change will allow Māori Television and Te Reo to broadcast shows and movies in HD. This…

Started by Josh ✔️

0 Aug 25, 2017

Panda TV launches on Freeview 37 in Auckland

Panda TV is a part of the NZCM media group, with shows broadcast in Chinese and English, or Chinese with English subtitles. NZCM is a mul…

Started by Josh ✔️

0 Aug 16, 2017

What channels are available to stream online?

The following channels are available to stream for free, on some channels you will need to create an account in order to view them. TVNZ 1…

Started by Josh ✔️

0 Jul 18, 2017

Does PRIME have a catch up service?

PRIME does have a range of shows available online to catchup for free.  You will need to create a free SKYGO account in order to do this an…

Started by Josh ✔️

0 Jul 7, 2017

Which channels are broadcast in HD?

The following channels are broadcast in 1080i HD for free on Freeview via UHF To watch HD: Ensure you have a HD ready TV. Have a compati…

Started by Josh ✔️

0 Jul 6, 2017

Parliment TV.

Hello. I was just wanting to know to get Parliament TV do you need a satellite dish or can you get it on UHF? If you can get it on UHF how…

Started by Nathan Kemp

2 May 6, 2017
Reply by Biggles

The Shopping Channel

Has Media works removed The Shopping Channel from the Freeview network ? I see it's still on sky but not on the satellite or HD Network . B…

Started by David Lipscombe

4 Feb 26, 2017
Reply by Biggles

Prime Plus 1 - Rescan Results

Prime Plus 1 :- Scan Results Success DishTV S7070r DishTV S7010PVR DTVS-1B, DTVS-1, DTVS-P1 & DTVS-P2 (see instructions below)  …

Started by Paul

1 Feb 14, 2017
Reply by Anil Hari

RSS

Latest Activity

Cliff Baker replied to Jared's discussion tvnz ondmend
"I think the previous firmware was actually 3.925 from October 2017 so you hadn't missed out on…"
1 hour ago
John Kirkbride posted a discussion

TV 3 6PM News Recording Problem

Have a couple of Panasonic DVR's and have had recurring problems since 2013 with recording the news…See More
1 hour ago
David B replied to Jared's discussion tvnz ondmend
"It's a 43W800C"
3 hours ago
Bel @ Freeview replied to Jared's discussion tvnz ondmend
"Thanks David - great to know the update did the trick for ya. Will share the auto-update fail with…"
12 hours ago

Connect With Us!

© 2018   Created by Bel @ Freeview.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service