I cannot sign in on my tv. every time I fill out all the correct email address and password but then it asks me for a valid user name and stops there.   Please , please go back to the old tv on demand that worked ferfectly every time.  This one does not work.

Views: 2783

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Allan White said:

Allan White said:

Allan White said:

Biggles said:

From the Freeview support page

Registering with Facebook

The first time you select to watch an On Demand show, you will be asked to register for a new Freeview account. 

If you choose to register by Facebook, here's what you can expect:

1. Once you select 'Register with Facebook', a unique onscreen code and a webpage link will pop up, the link should be freeviewnz.tv/fbtv.
  2. Using the browser on your smartphone, tablet, laptop or desktop, go to that webpage by typing the link freeviewnz.tv/fbtv into the browser's address bar.
  3. Sign into your Facebook account, check the box to agree with Freeview's Terms of Use and click the "Register with Facebook" button.
  4. Enter your unique onscreen code to link your account with the TV or box you're using.

Once done, your registration is complete and the show you've selected will start playing automatically. 

You'll be signed in automatically each time you access Freeview On Demand so you can dive straight into all that great content - no need to log in each time.

And don't worry, we won't post anything to your Facebook page.

Thank you, at ;ast someone who explaiins it properly. Trouble is that now that I have filled out everything again on my TV, it tells me that my email is already registered and the code they issue is invalid.  I am not knocking the people who try to help. I am klnocking the website. Even to get back into it again, I had to save it as a bookmark and now I am not sure if I am replying in the correct place. I won't know until I try to upload is and if I am wrong, this will disappear and I will have to type it all again.

Everything you need to know is here

https://freeviewnz.tv/support/

Google is your friend.

Allan White said:

Allan White said:

Allan White said:

Biggles said:

The first time you select to watch an On Demand show, you will be asked to register for a new Freeview account. 

1. Once you select 'Register with Facebook', a unique onscreen code and a webpage link will pop up, the link should be freeviewnz.tv/fbtv.
  2. Using the browser on your smartphone, tablet, laptop or desktop, go to that webpage by typing the link freeviewnz.tv/fbtv into the browser's address bar.
  3. Sign into your Facebook account, check the box to agree with Freeview's Terms of Use and click the "Register with Facebook" button.
  4. Enter your unique onscreen code to link your account with the TV or box you're using.

Once done, your registration is complete and the show you've selected will start playing automatically. 

You'll be signed in automatically each time you access Freeview On Demand so you can dive straight into all that great content - no need to log in each time.

Allan White said:

Even this community is useless. I have typed my reply at the top box but that did not work. I do not have time to keep sending messages hoping someone can tell my how to use this damn program. I have even tried to sign is with my facebook account but could not find anywhere to do that. tI shows a code on the TV but where do I enter that and also, how do I sign out on my tv and then sign it again???

Please someone who knows what they are doing help me and don't keep telling me to sign in with a new account, this is a new account.

Allan White said:

Allan White said:

Allan White said:

Allan White said:

Biggles said:

Allan White said:

Even this community is useless. I have typed my reply at the top box but that did not work. I do not have time to keep sending messages hoping someone can tell my how to use this damn program. I have even tried to sign is with my facebook account but could not find anywhere to do that. tI shows a code on the TV but where do I enter that and also, how do I sign out on my tv and then sign it again???

Please someone who knows what they are doing help me and don't keep telling me to sign in with a new account, this is a new account.

Am I replying to Biggles?? You have helped me but I am still having trouble and have rung TVondemand and they are sorting it out. I do not like this community because, when you give me a link to reply to, the resulting webpage shows every question I have put there and I do not know which "reply" to click and if I get it wrong, everything I have typed dissappears and has happened again. I know it is not your fault it is the fault of whoever make the site.

Allan

It's pretty simple Allan.

If you hit the "reply to discussion" button then enter text in the reply box your reply will be posted next in line.

If you hit the "Reply" button your reply will be posted with the post you are replying to quoted in Italics. You should enter your text at the top of the quoted post. You shouldn't lose any text though when you then hit the "add reply"  button. That's not normal.

It sounds like your setup has encountered a hiccup that FOD should be able to sort for you. I had a similar problem last year with Lightbox when every time I logged in an extra device was added til I reached the limit of 5 even though I only had one device. Lightbox had to manual delete the devices on my account so I could start again and then ll was OK.

Allan White said:

Am I replying to Biggles?? You have helped me but I am still having trouble and have rung TVondemand and they are sorting it out. I do not like this community because, when you give me a link to reply to, the resulting webpage shows every question I have put there and I do not know which "reply" to click and if I get it wrong, everything I have typed dissappears and has happened again. I know it is not your fault it is the fault of whoever make the site.

Allan

Reply to Discussion

RSS

NETWORK STATUS ALERTS

See Network Status page for updates.

Freeview On Demand Changes Read More Here

Quick Links

© 2024   Created by Bel @ Freeview.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service