Just bought this TV about two months ago and all is going well. Can get Freeview on the dish that I have as well as on the UHF aerial.

When I look through the Guide for the UHF channels there are about ten Sky channels showing, but not able to access these as it says that the signal is scrambled. Are these channels accesable and if so how do I access them.

I may have missed read information that these channels were available by buying a supscription, if so where??

Any answers gratefully received.

Thanks

Douglas

Views: 418

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

No all the sky channels are only avaiable with either a sky or igloo box , so the best thing to do is delete all those sky channels tv channels but check the radio statons as you might have a few more free ones

David, thanks for that. Not what I wanted to hear but what I suspected.

Douglas

David Lipscombe said:

No all the sky channels are only avaiable with either a sky or igloo box , so the best thing to do is delete all those sky channels tv channels but check the radio statons as you might have a few more free ones

As the TV is DVB-T2 capable it is obviously tuning the Igloo MUX as well. Igloo is DVB-T2. Freeview is DVB-T. Igloo's channels are encrypted for Sky. Connecting to a Dish is of no use as it has no Satellite Tuner. You will be picking up channels just on the Coax if you are near the Transmitter and/or have a strong signal. The TV is UHF only.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

NETWORK STATUS ALERTS

See Network Status page for updates.

Freeview On Demand Changes Read More Here

Quick Links

© 2024   Created by Bel @ Freeview.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service