Hi,

I have filled out the online support form 4+ times, which says I'll get a response in 2 business days, never got one. These were posted over a period of about 2 weeks. I have called the phone number at least half a dozen times and every time I was promised a return email or phone call. Not a single one. The 3-4 calls, i was told a supervisor was going to email me, but they seem to either never attempted to send one or don't know how to work email, because I never got one. The last few calls, someone was going to call me back, never got a call. My last call yesterday, someone was going to call me back in about an hour and I am still waiting.

My calls/emails were all about the same issue that Laurie Henry has posted about here and that is the short signal drops/pixilation/loss of sound in Southland/Invercargill.

In my experience the customer support is 100% useless. No follow up and they just flat out don't care.

Not the perfect answer, but forget about Freeview, just stream the content you are after.

btw, had my setup checked, reset the TV and re-tuned, still same result. Issue has been happening for the past 3 months and Freeview dont want to even acknowledge the issue. See Laurie's post, but not just affecting me, others are having the issue.

Views: 944

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hey Laurie, let me know what your company contact info is so I can share it with JDA. I'm sure the info you're getting from affected viewers in the area will help JDA with their troubleshooting. 

I've also shared your latest feedback with JDA, which was gratefully received as they continue their investigation.

Thanks,

Bel

Reply to Discussion

RSS

NETWORK STATUS ALERTS

See Network Status page for updates.

Freeview On Demand Changes Read More Here

Quick Links

© 2024   Created by Bel @ Freeview.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service