Bel @ Freeview's Discussions (243)

Discussions Replied To (218) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks David - great to know the update did the trick for ya. Will share the auto-up…"

Bel @ Freeview replied Apr 19 to tvnz ondmend

7 Apr 20
Reply by Cliff Baker

"Hey David, we've been in touch with Sony and they have advised us if you are experie…"

Bel @ Freeview replied Apr 16 to tvnz ondmend

7 Apr 20
Reply by Cliff Baker

"Awesome - good to hear James!"

Bel @ Freeview replied Apr 9 to What's On [SOLVED]

5 Apr 10
Reply by Josh ✔️

"Sorry guys, there was a link error to that form which has now been fixed, to give yo…"

Bel @ Freeview replied Apr 9 to New Freeview On Demand platform coming soon. Keen to try it?

1 Apr 9
Reply by Bel @ Freeview

"Hey guys, sometimes Chrome can cache a faulty version of the TV guide and prevent it…"

Bel @ Freeview replied Apr 9 to What's On [SOLVED]

5 Apr 10
Reply by Josh ✔️

"Thanks for the suggestion!  It's definitely something we're open to explore as part…"

Bel @ Freeview replied Sep 4, 2017 to OnDemand Improvement Suggestion...

2 Sep 4, 2017
Reply by Bel @ Freeview

"Hey Melanie, just saw this.   hmm it should work because the UJ634v is a dual tuner…"

Bel @ Freeview replied Aug 23, 2017 to Tring to connect LGUJ634V tv to satellite.

1 Aug 23, 2017
Reply by Bel @ Freeview

"iTunes release update 4/04/2017 Fix is now pending iTunes review.  Another update wi…"

Bel @ Freeview replied Apr 4, 2017 to Freeview Mobile Apps Issue and Fix

1 Apr 4, 2017
Reply by Bel @ Freeview

"Hi Leon, we can't see the old logo...could you please send a pic of what you're seei…"

Bel @ Freeview replied Mar 27, 2017 to dish tv t2200

4 Mar 28, 2017
Reply by Leon

"Hey Jared, have asked MediaWorks (the broadcaster who brings us TV3 and 3NOW) but th…"

Bel @ Freeview replied Jul 25, 2016 to 3now update

5 Feb 20, 2017
Reply by Jared

RSS

Latest Activity

Russell Clarke posted a discussion

Samsung 55" Ultra HD 4K Smart LED Television

Freeview on demand app on my Smart TV (<1 year old) is really buggy.  You browse programmes etc…See More
yesterday
Biggles replied to Phillip Chatfield's discussion AV Sync with Set Top Box via AV Reciever and ARC Channel
"No. TV will be fine. Same age as my Sony which is still going well. The only thing that's…"
yesterday
Phillip Chatfield replied to Phillip Chatfield's discussion AV Sync with Set Top Box via AV Reciever and ARC Channel
"Hi Biggles, Thanks for the response, yeah the TV I have does have it built in correct, However, due…"
yesterday
Biggles replied to Phillip Chatfield's discussion AV Sync with Set Top Box via AV Reciever and ARC Channel
"I doubt that doing another auto tune will fix the issue. You could try running the STB HDMI direct…"
yesterday

Connect With Us!

© 2018   Created by Bel @ Freeview.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service