[Dish TV UHF FreeviewPlus Receiver T2100] How to remove channel menu Plus

Dish TV UHF FreeviewPlus Receiver T2100

How do I get back to normal channel prompt.  Just woke up, half asleep and not sure what I pressed. 

I have a big grey menu at the bottom that I dont want. Mini Guide. 

Date, NOW, times of different shows

Each time I change the channel it always comes up. How do I get rid of this.

Thanks

Views: 140

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

How do I get rid of the side prompts that come in from the left hand side of the tv. I think its for online freeview prompt. Everytime I change the channel its comes up.  Theres another prompt at the bottom. Thanks

omg, this blasted freeview. How do I get normal EPG and not the big freeview plus menu . I want it to display one channel menu at a time, not the whole channels menu list. Dont want this menu.

trying to get this menu 

Hi Taylor, If you have a T2100 and you are trying to access the MHEG EPG you can set this as default under Menu / Settings / User Preference / Default Guide - You can Press the right hand arrow key on the remote to change this setting to MHEG once selected you can "OK" to save.

Taylor said:

trying to get this menu 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

OUTAGE ALERT:

All  Systems Go!
N/A

Latest Activity

Robyn Wilson posted a discussion

Series view

My recordings are coming up as single view, when I hit series view, one single recording comes up.…See More
yesterday
Andrew Weir replied to Andrew Weir's discussion Fitzherbert CH33 570MHz no longer transmitting?
"Looks like the fantastic Welly weather today meant they got up the tower OK. As of this afternoon,…"
Friday
Mark replied to Andrew Weir's discussion Fitzherbert CH33 570MHz no longer transmitting?
"I received this email from Freeview at lunchtime today:We have heard back from our contacts at…"
Friday
Warwick Terry replied to Andrew Weir's discussion Fitzherbert CH33 570MHz no longer transmitting?
"Hi Andrew, got message back from FreeviewNZ: Did cold re-tune as above, problem remained. Tried…"
Friday

Connect With Us!

© 2018   Created by Bel @ Freeview.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service