All Discussions Tagged 'LNB' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Two receivers, one LNB

I have a Veon SAT 101 receiver, single channel, one LNB Sat dish.  The Veon has a Pass through output.  Can I use that Pass Through to run…

Started by david adamson

5 Aug 26
Reply by david adamson

Lost freeview only getting Optus test signal, trouble finding correct dish position with sat finder

Hi all, I installed a new K1 android TV box / sat receiver to an old sky dish with a dual LNB and after re-aligning the dish only slightly…

Started by Arne Hinz

3 Jul 18, 2017
Reply by Arne Hinz

Veon SAT101 LNB output

Hi All. I have moved to a South Island location and as there is no UHF terrestrial signal there is a Veon SAT101 receiver. I also have a UH…

Started by david adamson

1 Dec 28, 2016
Reply by Biggles

Reception or LNB dying??

Hi, I used to have my LNB set at 12456 MHz and everything worked fine for over a year. Then I started having reception problems. Samsung…

Started by Simon Gilmour

4 Nov 16, 2016
Reply by Simon Gilmour

Replacement LNB?

My Freeview reception has been dodgy for a while especially on hot days and when it's raining and it looks like it has finally gone with a…

Started by SJPONeill

0 Nov 16, 2016

LNB replaced and settings checked now get "tuning fails"

I thought I'd join for some after hours support with our FTA issue. I've read a lot of forums here and decided that the single LNB required…

Started by Kaz Peacock

6 Jan 26, 2016
Reply by Biggles

Satmax plus s1612 interfers with Sky

Started by John Gale

5 May 24, 2015
Reply by Paul

Signal strength

Our signal strength was 58%.  We tilted the dish so the best we can get is 65% and 93% quality.  It is in and out sometimes but not as bad…

Started by Rosemary Brown

10 Oct 4, 2013
Reply by Steve J

RSS

Connect With Us!

Be a part of the New Zealand Freeview Community!

Welcome to your Freeview Forum!  This is the online home for all Freeview viewers, retailers, manufacturers and installers. It's a place where you can find help, share advice, tips and your know-how to help another fellow "Freeviewer" out.

How do I get started?

1. Begin by signing up for Freeview Forum here.  Sign up is simple, fast & free, all we ask is that you abide by a few simple guidelines.

What details should be included when asking for help?

Including key details will help the community help you.....

1. What your coverage is (check by entering your full address here).

2. What antenna you're using (indoor of outdoor UHF aerial, or satellite dish).

3. What brand & model your device is.

4. What channels or programmes you're having trouble with (if any).

5. And of course - as many other details as you think would be relevant.

© 2019   Created by Bel @ Freeview.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service