forumuser's Discussions (1,297)

Discussions Replied To (985) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi MA Thanks for that, please do let us know you get along. Kind RegardsJoshua"

forumuser replied May 12, 2015 to EPG not letting me book more than 6 programmes to record

9 May 13, 2015
Reply by Dish TV Support

"Where was your antenna pointing to before the issues occurred? Approx estimation at…"

forumuser replied May 3, 2015 to No signal tried to reset now Say no channel available

7 May 5, 2015
Reply by willis

"Hey Sir James The Transmission provider was contacted this morning and from the rep…"

forumuser replied May 3, 2015 to Wanganui channel issues

3 May 11, 2015
Reply by Mike Mulrooney

"Hi Peter Can you please let me know which area in Auckland you are located in? We c…"

forumuser replied May 3, 2015 to No signal tried to reset now Say no channel available

7 May 5, 2015
Reply by willis

"Hi nig You are not the only one who has reported this and I have seen a sudden rise…"

forumuser replied May 2, 2015 to Loss of tv3, tv4 Wanganui Freeview UHF

1 May 2, 2015
Reply by forumuser

"Thanks for the update Gareth The issue must be isolated to your aerial, check to see…"

forumuser replied Apr 29, 2015 to Freeview HD in Lower Hutt, aerial or box problem?

8 May 2, 2015
Reply by Gareth Clarke

"Hey cb Thanks for the update, pleased to hear that the retune restored all channels.…"

forumuser replied Apr 29, 2015 to Hi, anyone else noticed Al Jazeerah dropped off the dial?

6 Apr 29, 2015
Reply by forumuser

"There might be other channels you might not be receiving, but the best approach is t…"

forumuser replied Apr 29, 2015 to Hi, anyone else noticed Al Jazeerah dropped off the dial?

6 Apr 29, 2015
Reply by forumuser

"Hi cb Al Jazeera is going fine here from the Waiatarua transmitter in Auckland, Can…"

6 Apr 29, 2015
Reply by forumuser

"Hi Gareth There are some variables with the type of antenna and the distance of the…"

forumuser replied Apr 28, 2015 to Freeview HD in Lower Hutt, aerial or box problem?

8 May 2, 2015
Reply by Gareth Clarke

RSS

NETWORK STATUS ALERTS

See Network Status page for updates.

Freeview On Demand Changes Read More Here

Quick Links

© 2024   Created by Bel @ Freeview.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service