Alan Douglas's Discussions (55)

Discussions Replied To (51) Replies Latest Activity

"Good luck getting the update on a Flash drive from DishTV. Hopefully this will solve…"

Alan Douglas replied Dec 29, 2015 to DishTV S7090PVR

28 Feb 5, 2016
Reply by Dish TV Support

"Don't blame DishTv or your retailer too much for the old software in your S7090. The…"

Alan Douglas replied Dec 28, 2015 to DishTV S7090PVR

28 Feb 5, 2016
Reply by Dish TV Support

"Annie, Merry Christmas (Belated) and Happy New Year (To come). One thing that I have…"

Alan Douglas replied Dec 27, 2015 to DishTV S7090PVR

28 Feb 5, 2016
Reply by Dish TV Support

"Well, there are two many to talk about. I record EVERTHING that I want to watch and…"

Alan Douglas replied Jul 14, 2015 to What TV Series or Programmes are you catching up on with MyFreeview or OnDemand?

4 Jul 14, 2015
Reply by Josh @ Freeview

"Hi Lisa, The good old S7090 aye? I have certainly had my fair share of 'quirks' with…"

Alan Douglas replied Jan 29, 2015 to "Playback Stopped"

6 Jan 30, 2015
Reply by Dish TV Support

"Hi Phil, Just saw your post regarding the DishTV S7090. I have had this unit for a f…"

Alan Douglas replied Aug 12, 2014 to DishTV S7090PVR

28 Feb 5, 2016
Reply by Dish TV Support

"Most of the Freeview Satellite decoders have a 'Loop Out' connector and you can use…"

Alan Douglas replied Jun 17, 2014 to Sky Dish / Decoder to Freeview

3 Jun 17, 2014
Reply by Alan Douglas

"Hi Jana, Welcome to the wonderful and confusing world of Digital TV. Your Loranz Fre…"

Alan Douglas replied Feb 16, 2014 to RF out not working?

2 Feb 16, 2014
Reply by Biggles

"Good news Gordon, it is nice to be getting closer to a solution. I would certainly r…"

Alan Douglas replied Feb 12, 2014 to DishTV S7010PVR freezes 2TB USB 3.0-2.0 Extrenal HDD + Power supply

17 Feb 12, 2014
Reply by Alan Douglas

"Hi Mohsen, Like me, you live in an area of Wellington that has no UHF Freeview cover…"

Alan Douglas replied Feb 12, 2014 to How to connect DVB-T usb to Freeview

1 Feb 12, 2014
Reply by Alan Douglas

RSS

UPDATES

• OnDemand Issues for SAMSUNG SMART TV
    We are aware of issues with these TVs, It is under investigation.  Please check NETWORK STATUS for the latest updates. 

If you post regarding this, please include your Model Number which can be found in the Menu or the back of your TV. 

Latest Activity

Connect With Us!

Be a part of the New Zealand Freeview Community!

Welcome to your Freeview Forum!  This is the online home for all Freeview viewers, retailers, manufacturers and installers. It's a place where you can find help, share advice, tips and your know-how to help another fellow "Freeviewer" out.

How do I get started?

1. Begin by signing up for Freeview Forum here.  Sign up is simple, fast & free, all we ask is that you abide by a few simple guidelines.

What details should be included when asking for help?

Including key details will help the community help you.....

1. What your coverage is (check by entering your full address here).

2. What antenna you're using (indoor of outdoor UHF aerial, or satellite dish).

3. What brand & model your device is.

4. What channels or programmes you're having trouble with (if any).

5. And of course - as many other details as you think would be relevant.

© 2020   Created by Bel @ Freeview.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service