Reception and Technical Issues (1,269)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Series Link Problem

Hi - I'm new to the forum and have a problem that has been reported on facebook with no result. We record TV3 news every night with series…

Started by Stephen McMillan

17 Feb 26, 2013
Reply by Warwick Terry

dolby digital switching to stereo in Brightwater, Nelson.

im having issues where my signal keeps switching from dolby digital to stereo, my tv goes black for a second then comes back on, sometimes…

Started by Anne Stringer

6 Feb 11, 2013
Reply by John Stephens

Picture and sound breakup

We get our signal from sugarloaf does anybody have problems with picture and sound breaking upat different times, receiving dtt signal.

Started by Mick Little

6 Feb 7, 2013
Reply by Mick Little

No signal [SOLVED]

We have a UHF freeview since Sunday and it was working fine and then tonight during the news it said No Signal.  Have no idea why?  Any sug…

Started by Gav Wales

1 Feb 6, 2013
Reply by Bill McMurray

Data Service [SOLVED]

Anyone have a Samsung LED HD tv on freeview lose their HD picture now and then, screen goes black and a message pops up saying "Data Servic…

Started by Bryan McNabb

1 Feb 3, 2013
Reply by forumuser

Firmware Update might help [SOLVED]

I have just downloaded the latest firmware following the instructions at  www.dishtv.co.nz I'm hoping that might help. So far it looks alri…

Started by Valerie fitzsimons

2 Feb 1, 2013
Reply by Valerie fitzsimons

Not receiving some Freeview Channels in Wellington [SOLVED]

Hi there I have never used this forum before so apologies if I have posted in the wrong place. We have freeview built into our tv and recei…

Started by Geenaak

10 Jan 29, 2013
Reply by Valerie fitzsimons

How do I add C4 back to Freeview Satellite

If you are a Freeview Satellite user then late last year you would've noticed a few updates to the channel listing, Music Channel C4 was ta…

Started by forumuser

0 Jan 11, 2013

Why is the picture sometimes freezing?

Loss of picture quality or recurrent reception issues can be caused by a variety of things but they'll all be related to the way digital TV…

Started by Bel @ Freeview

0 Aug 29, 2012

RSS

NETWORK STATUS ALERTS

See Network Status page for updates.

Freeview On Demand Changes Read More Here

Quick Links

© 2024   Created by Bel @ Freeview.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service