Reception and Technical Issues (1,269)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Recording by time

Does anyone know if it is possible to bypass the EPG and record solely by time? For instance, if we want to record one programme after anot…

Started by Eric Driver

2 Jan 5, 2014
Reply by Biggles

Choice recording problems

Hi There seems to consistently be a problem recording programs on Choice TV. It only occurs on Choice TV and has been happening for several…

Started by Pat Atkinson

1 Jan 3, 2014
Reply by willis

UHF in Heathcote Valley, Christchurch

After being told by other installers that it would not be possible to get UHF reception and i would have to buy a satellite receiver, i am…

Started by AM

3 Jan 3, 2014
Reply by james

No signal zinwell 7500

Hi guys, I asked some time for some advice for no signal on our zinwell 7500. Ie, when it rains, no signal. When it's hot, no signal. Usua…

Started by Lynette Wharerau

7 Dec 19, 2013
Reply by Lynette Wharerau

Can't get the Samsung with built in Freeview to tune in to digital after switchover date

I have an UHF aerial and a Samsung TV with Built in Freeview. Previously before the switchover date to digital, we were watching the channe…

Started by Tony

10 Dec 18, 2013
Reply by Bill McMurray

Free view interference

I have Freeview via a UHF aerial. When the neighbour mows his lawn, the lawn mower interferes with the signal. How can I solve the problem.…

Started by Alastair

2 Dec 16, 2013
Reply by nzdtv.com

Lost all the channel.

I have a DSE 7500 freeview .  I have had no signal for over a week, I had the techy come out today and replace the thing on my satellite di…

Started by Sue S

0 Dec 13, 2013

Losing channels - now all gone!

Hi guys. We have enjoyed Freeview here in central Christchurch for about a year now, but recently I noticed the reception declining on tv3…

Started by Edward Jenkins

2 Dec 12, 2013
Reply by forumuser

DISH TV S7090PVR - END OF SINGLE/SERIES DETECTED BOX

I sent this query off to Dish TV support - I know there are other users of this satbox that are experiencing this: "Lately I have a box pop…

Started by Sue

1 Dec 11, 2013
Reply by forumuser

No TV1, 2, 1+1 or 2+1

I recently moved house to a fringe reception area (Heathcote Valley, Christchurch) and TV1, 2, 1+1 and 2+1 are no longer being received. I'…

Started by AM

2 Dec 10, 2013
Reply by AM

RSS

NETWORK STATUS ALERTS

See Network Status page for updates.

Freeview On Demand Changes Read More Here

Quick Links

© 2024   Created by Bel @ Freeview.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service