Reception and Technical Issues (1,143)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

DishTV and Prime

Prime has reprogrammed itself ok, but we still have the line and words running across the screen on this channel, any easy fix?

Started by KATE

10 Jan 9, 2014
Reply by Bernard

lost channels 1 and 2

Hi, I have a S7070R and have lost channels 1, 2 tv1+1 and tv2+1 after re tuning my receiver to receive Prime. Can anyone help me in getting…

Started by Simon Miller

25 Jan 7, 2014
Reply by DT

Satellite; Can't get 1, 2, Maori, 1+1, or 2+1; Prime reception poor; Do I need to re-align my dish?

Hi, We have a Sky satellite dish on our house that is at least 10 years old (previous owners of the house had Sky). A year or 2 ago, I boug…

Started by Glen Richards

4 Jan 6, 2014
Reply by nzdtv.com

Freeview|HD in the Eastern Bay of Plenty

The country's last analogue television transmitter has been switched off at 2am on Sunday 1 DEC by Broadcasting Minister Craig Foss at the…

Started by Patrick Te Pou

13 Jan 6, 2014
Reply by Graham Wilson

Recording by time

Does anyone know if it is possible to bypass the EPG and record solely by time? For instance, if we want to record one programme after anot…

Started by Eric Driver

2 Jan 5, 2014
Reply by Biggles

Choice recording problems

Hi There seems to consistently be a problem recording programs on Choice TV. It only occurs on Choice TV and has been happening for several…

Started by Pat Atkinson

1 Jan 3, 2014
Reply by willis

UHF in Heathcote Valley, Christchurch

After being told by other installers that it would not be possible to get UHF reception and i would have to buy a satellite receiver, i am…

Started by AM

3 Jan 3, 2014
Reply by james

No signal zinwell 7500

Hi guys, I asked some time for some advice for no signal on our zinwell 7500. Ie, when it rains, no signal. When it's hot, no signal. Usua…

Started by Lynette Wharerau

7 Dec 19, 2013
Reply by Lynette Wharerau

Can't get the Samsung with built in Freeview to tune in to digital after switchover date

I have an UHF aerial and a Samsung TV with Built in Freeview. Previously before the switchover date to digital, we were watching the channe…

Started by Tony

10 Dec 18, 2013
Reply by Bill McMurray

Free view interference

I have Freeview via a UHF aerial. When the neighbour mows his lawn, the lawn mower interferes with the signal. How can I solve the problem.…

Started by Alastair

2 Dec 16, 2013
Reply by nzdtv.com

RSS

UPDATES

• OnDemand Issues for SAMSUNG SMART TV
    We are aware of issues with these TVs, It is under investigation.  Please check NETWORK STATUS for the latest updates. 

If you post regarding this, please include your Model Number which can be found in the Menu or the back of your TV. 

Connect With Us!

Be a part of the New Zealand Freeview Community!

Welcome to your Freeview Forum!  This is the online home for all Freeview viewers, retailers, manufacturers and installers. It's a place where you can find help, share advice, tips and your know-how to help another fellow "Freeviewer" out.

How do I get started?

1. Begin by signing up for Freeview Forum here.  Sign up is simple, fast & free, all we ask is that you abide by a few simple guidelines.

What details should be included when asking for help?

Including key details will help the community help you.....

1. What your coverage is (check by entering your full address here).

2. What antenna you're using (indoor of outdoor UHF aerial, or satellite dish).

3. What brand & model your device is.

4. What channels or programmes you're having trouble with (if any).

5. And of course - as many other details as you think would be relevant.

© 2020   Created by Bel @ Freeview.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service