GET FREEVIEW - Equipment & Set Up (104)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

S7090 PVR Setup

Hi, Having issues with the setup of my S7090. I have an existing box that gets Freeview Fine. When I unplug the cable from the old box and…

Started by Lee Trezise

1 Oct 27, 2013
Reply by Paul

Recording Digital

Hi - I have a HDD recorder - Panasonic Model DMR-EH58. We bought a Freeview box, and we're getting the digital TV ok, but are so far unable…

Started by Kim Smith

3 Oct 20, 2013
Reply by Biggles

Copy Recordings

I have a DishTV Sat ST Box with 500gig HDrive and want to find out if I can copy a recorded movie to a flash drive to be able to take on ho…

Started by Neville Lean

4 Oct 20, 2013
Reply by Neville Lean

Freeview Approved vs Unapproved Receivers

Many are confused as to what unit they own is approved and which one is a cheap. This post should help you identify what a Approved Product…

Started by Josh ✔️

0 Oct 18, 2013

DishTV satBox S7070r Question

Hi! My house is finally looking into getting a box to get Freeview, we're looking at the "DishTV satBox S7070r" and I've got a question. It…

Started by Dillan Harris

10 Oct 16, 2013
Reply by Warren Hudson

Wellington UHF reception deadspots?

Hi there, I have recently brought a new TV with built in freeview but get no signal n the TV when my UHF aerial is plugged in. (I have two…

Started by Bradley Rooke

2 Oct 13, 2013
Reply by nzdtv.com

Problem with recording TV programmes

I have a Hills Freeview set-top box (model HSMT-200A).  I'm using a USB stick to record TV programmes (through EPG).  My problem is, once t…

Started by Christine Bond

3 Oct 9, 2013
Reply by Christine Bond

Tip for setting up UHF aerials for Freeview|HD to ensure ongoing reliable signal reception

The below info was kindly provided to me recently & it explains very well the importance of setting up Freeview|HD correctly in the fir…

Started by Bel @ Freeview

3 Sep 25, 2013
Reply by Steve J

Unable to find normal TV channels

I recently bought a Transonic Digital Satellite Receiver TWH-S1 and im using an old style TV and a black satellite dish. I am able to recie…

Started by Matt

6 Sep 20, 2013
Reply by Steve J

aerial

Is UHF available in wellsford? Or is it satellite only?

Started by Jo Marshall

1 Sep 14, 2013
Reply by Josh ✔️

RSS

Connect With Us!

Be a part of the New Zealand Freeview Community!

Welcome to your Freeview Forum!  This is the online home for all Freeview viewers, retailers, manufacturers and installers. It's a place where you can find help, share advice, tips and your know-how to help another fellow "Freeviewer" out.

How do I get started?

1. Begin by signing up for Freeview Forum here.  Sign up is simple, fast & free, all we ask is that you abide by a few simple guidelines.

2. Once you've signed up, you'll be able to:

What details should be included when asking for help?

Including key details will help the community help you.....

1. What your coverage is (check by entering your full address here).

2. What antenna you're using (indoor of outdoor UHF aerial, or satellite dish).

3. What brand & model your device is.

4. What channels or programmes you're having trouble with (if any).

5. And of course - as many other details as you think would be relevant.

© 2019   Created by Bel @ Freeview.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service