Freeview equipment (149)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

UHF Aerial Problem

I have my Igloo receiver connected to the UHF aerial on my roof but it is not picking up any channels. I have checked all the connections o…

Started by Andy Gibb

8 Sep 30, 2013
Reply by Andy Gibb

Replacement for a Transonic Freeview Remote?????

I have a new Transonic UHF box (Model TC2884STB) and the remote is atrocious (new batteries included) - it seems very variable and sometime…

Started by Ian

3 Sep 3, 2013
Reply by David Lipscombe

Link external aerial to multiple TVs?

How is that done? Is it easy to do?  

Started by Julian Visch

5 Jul 15, 2013
Reply by Mike G

DIYer seeks assistance.

Hi All, I am in Wanganui and currently can receive 3 analogue channels (not ideally) via a ribbon on the lounge wall. I have looked at the…

Started by Graham

11 Apr 29, 2013
Reply by James Gray

My Freeview

I have a JC Mathew DVB320T set top Box  , it has the usual fault's with this product going by "Geekzone" Forum ,update didn't help much , o…

Started by Nathan

1 Apr 27, 2013
Reply by Bel @ Freeview

Satellite Channels - Scan missing channels

Anyone who may have scanned for channels on Satellite or completed an install or a Factory Reset may have noticed a problem with the channe…

Started by Alan Cobcroft

0 Mar 14, 2013

How to tell if that cable coming out of the wall is connected up to an aerial or a dish?

Just like analogue TV (or "fuzzyvision"), you need something to pick up the digital TV signal transmitted over the air. To get Freeview Sa…

Started by Bel @ Freeview

2 Mar 13, 2013
Reply by john

Review: satBox Ultra S7090PVR - myFreeview Satellite DTR

DishTV S7090PVR - myfreeview satellite  If you're a busy on a daily basis, you will find it difficult in trying to catch up and unwind on t…

Started by forumuser

0 Jan 23, 2013

Dish TV Users: Updating your receiver using a USB stick

Dish TV users will have the option to update the firmware of the receiver using an OTA Update or a USB.  Updating the receiver over a USB w…

Started by forumuser

0 Jan 21, 2013

RSS

NETWORK STATUS ALERTS

See Network Status page for updates.

Freeview On Demand Changes Read More Here

Quick Links

© 2024   Created by Bel @ Freeview.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service