Review: satBox Ultra S7090PVR - myFreeview Satellite DTR

DishTV S7090PVR - myfreeview satellite 

If you're a busy on a daily basis, you will find it difficult in trying to catch up and unwind on the favourite tv shows that are on offer each night. thats why I chose a DishTVS7090 myFreeview system to handle all the recordings so I can watch them at a future point to my schedule. 

It comes with easy installation instructions and a booklet to troubleshoot if there were any problems and set-up took less than 10 minutes and the onscreen guides quickly searched for channels and the box was ready to record!

At the time I purchased this product, an Australian network SBS was broadcasting 3 channels with one an HD channel for a more clearer experience, the receiver is HD compatible so if in the future any HD channels are broadcasting in the future then the receiver can easily add them and can record! Even if SKY unencrypted their FTA HD channels the satbox will be able to view them. 

The Freeview EPG is your booking central and has easy guides on what buttons on the remote do when you series link all your shows, there is also a confirmation on if you wish to series or single record a selected program.

The system is simple and playback controls are right at your fingertips! and it comes with a whopping 500 GB of internal memory for your recordings to be recorded onto (Thats bigger than mySky HDi) however if you wish to add an external USB drive to record onto that then you will have to wait as the manufacturer is yet to release an update to enable this service. 

It comes with multimedia playback, a internet center that includes email, weather and maps via Ethernet cable. and with the upscaled 1080p HDMI output the pictures will look better and sharper than a standard composite SD connection however its worth to note that the shows and channels are not broadcasted in native HD. 

This product does the job and I recommend to anyone who wants a flexible Freeview experience to consider this receiver, the pricetag is worth all the features and is a best buy! 

Views: 3158

Reply to This

NETWORK STATUS ALERTS

See Network Status page for updates.

Freeview On Demand Changes Read More Here

Quick Links

© 2024   Created by Bel @ Freeview.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service