Returning from overseas, I found a message about the change & updated as requested. However, the 3 channels show as Test1, I think, & I cannot pre-programme them, although my EPG works if I access it through another channel. Also I can record Prime, e.g., if I'm on that channel & press the 'record' button obviously!!) Thanks in advance for some help with this. Cheers J.
Replies are closed for this discussion.
Did you follow the instructions Here ?
Test 1 Test etc are the old frequency's for Prime etc .
Input 10 using the numerical keys on the DishTV remote
Press INFO twice on the remote
The new Prime frequency will have DVB-S, 12519MHz 22500kSps, H on the left hand side along the bottom of screen.
If you wish to delete the old entries (test 1 etc)
1. Press Menu
2. Select User Settings Press OK
3. Use down arrow to select Organizer Press OK
4 . Input Password (Default is 0000)
5. Use the Up & Down arrow keys to select the channels you wish to delete.
6. The Blue button will mark each channel that you wish to delete with a red cross .
7. Press OK to delete the channels .
8. Select Yes when the window pops up with * Do you want to delete service records ? *
9. Press EXIT button to resume normal viewing.
My apologies for wasting your time!! The 'here' instructions worked perfectly. Firstly, the scan found everything but the 3 channels, then a message came up to scan the others in, which it did. Then, after a little while, I was able to pre-record a Prime programme. Cheers,