ok I have a s7090pvr dish tv freeview box I was getting the message on prime bout needing to update so I did as per instructions on this site and dishtv and since I have done it wont auto tune just says database empty???

I have another dishtv box in my bedroom and it still works fine, so I no its not sat dish its only since Ive upgraded the firmware in my s7090pvr

I really don't get it ive factory reset a million times and nothing changes re loaded the software via usb and still nothing has changed just says database empty, I'm bout to throw the laptop at the tv haha 

Views: 734

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hey Stephen,

This is from the DishTV manual for S7090pvr (page 31):

Check signal levels on the S7090pvr.  The splitter or the cabling from the splitter to your S7090pvr might be affecting the signal levels your PVR is getting (even if the dish is fine, faulty splitters or cabling can degrade the signal).

If the signal levels are fine, best to get in touch with Dish TV Support asap through http://www.dishtv.co.nz/

hey mate,

when I press the info button twice I get nothing from my s7090pvr box just has white screen with dishtv on it and database empty

when I do it on my s7070r in my room I get 79% and 98% they both share the same dish I really don't get it?

it only happened since I upgraded my s7090pvr in lounge all cables haven't been touched

Bel said:

Hey Stephen,

This is from the DishTV manual for S7090pvr (page 31):

Check signal levels on the S7090pvr.  The splitter or the cabling from the splitter to your S7090pvr might be affecting the signal levels your PVR is getting (even if the dish is fine, faulty splitters or cabling can degrade the signal).

If the signal levels are fine, best to get in touch with Dish TV Support asap through http://www.dishtv.co.nz/

Hi Stephen

Try turning the bedroom sat box S7070r off at wall first , then try retuning the S7090pvr.

Probbaly the other unit is powering the lnb

Try as Paul wrote above

Reply to Discussion

RSS

NETWORK STATUS ALERTS

See Network Status page for updates.

Freeview On Demand Changes Read More Here

Quick Links

© 2024   Created by Bel @ Freeview.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service