Now that I have Prime, 4+1 and The Edge on my Ultraplus 990HD Magic PVR, I think I need to move the old channels out.

Hi Paul, Josh and ....

I have a question please - Today I'm thinking that I should remove the old Four plus1, Prime and The Edge, that are now only labelled onscreen as Test 5, Test 1 and Test 4, as they are in the Channel 9, 10 & 11 positions.  It seems I should put my new updates that are currently positioned in channel 28, 29, 30, into the channels 9, 10, 11 positions.   Is that correct?   If so, do I delete the old programmes where they are, or will that disappear the 9, 10, 11 channels as well?  Or do I move the old programmes (somewhere else?) and then delete them?  And then move the updates into the 9, 10, 11 channels? 

Cheers, Christine.

Views: 797

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

You can safely delete the test 5 / 1/ 4  channels and move the new ones to the correct position.

Hi Paul,

My main concern is - do I delete the old programmes where they are, or by doing that will that disappear the 9, 10, 11 channels on my tv?  

cant guarantee it but deleting the test channels should just move all the channels up , so what ever channel is 12 at the moment will become 9 , or  you will have 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 etc a gap then 28 29 30

How do I delete channels? - the old prime ones are still there bleating away with their horrible music - I have 3 of them - the new Prime one has gone to another place -  I have duke now tho which is something - cheers laraine

Page 23 of the  Manual

Click Here to download

Laraine Chezick said:

How do I delete channels? - the old prime ones are still there bleating away with their horrible music - I have 3 of them - the new Prime one has gone to another place -  I have duke now tho which is something - cheers laraine

Go into channel manager (menu) - use the ok to to mark the ones you want to delete, then use the coloured buttons to delete the test ones , you will also see a move option , you can clean up the channel list in here ie delete / move

thanks for this Robert - I will get on to it - cheers Laraine

RSS

NETWORK STATUS ALERTS

See Network Status page for updates.

Freeview On Demand Changes Read More Here

Quick Links

© 2024   Created by Bel @ Freeview.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service