Any help to tune a GOG 2200 Freeview box (satellite dish)into prime would be much appreciated.
Cheers,Maurice.

Views: 1998

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I need the same information as well if any one has it. Cheers

This guide may work for you

http://freeviewforum.co.nz/forum/topics/photo-guide-how-to-receive-...

Toni Davis said:

I need the same information as well if any one has it. Cheers


Hi Paul, Thanks so much for that...it worked!!!  Cheers
Paul said:

This guide may work for you

http://freeviewforum.co.nz/forum/topics/photo-guide-how-to-receive-...

Toni Davis said:

I need the same information as well if any one has it. Cheers

After reading your discussions I had a go at programming myGOG2200 box to prime.My box did not match the pictures on the web site so I changed The freq to12519 And the symbol rate to 22500 and pressed search , IT WORKED,l now have prime.
THanks everyone.
Maurice.

Glad that Paul was able to help you out.  He is our hero.  Yay for Paul!

Maurice Owen hayward said:

After reading your discussions I had a go at programming myGOG2200 box to prime.My box did not match the pictures on the web site so I changed The freq to12519 And the symbol rate to 22500 and pressed search , IT WORKED,l now have prime.
THanks everyone.
Maurice.

I am also having trouble getting the 'EPG' for Prime [only Prime] since the last update from GoG 2600.  I also have an LG tv.   I have tried Paul's advise [http://freeviewforum.co.nz/forum/topics/photo-guide-how-to-receive-...]

however, viewing my EPG on Prime channel list in tv viewing, when i select another channel to view the EPG, I loose my EPG for Prime.  So this photo guide does not keep my guide visible for Prime channel.. Please Help

You may need to contact GOG about this http://www.gogog.co.nz/index.php 

Di de Coito said:

I am also having trouble getting the 'EPG' for Prime [only Prime] since the last update from GoG 2600.  I also have an LG tv.   I have tried Paul's advise [http://freeviewforum.co.nz/forum/topics/photo-guide-how-to-receive-...]

however, viewing my EPG on Prime channel list in tv viewing, when i select another channel to view the EPG, I loose my EPG for Prime.  So this photo guide does not keep my guide visible for Prime channel.. Please Help

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Connect With Us!

Be a part of the New Zealand Freeview Community!

Welcome to your Freeview Forum!  This is the online home for all Freeview viewers, retailers, manufacturers and installers. It's a place where you can find help, share advice, tips and your know-how to help another fellow "Freeviewer" out.

How do I get started?

1. Begin by signing up for Freeview Forum here.  Sign up is simple, fast & free, all we ask is that you abide by a few simple guidelines.

What details should be included when asking for help?

Including key details will help the community help you.....

1. What your coverage is (check by entering your full address here).

2. What antenna you're using (indoor of outdoor UHF aerial, or satellite dish).

3. What brand & model your device is.

4. What channels or programmes you're having trouble with (if any).

5. And of course - as many other details as you think would be relevant.

© 2020   Created by Bel @ Freeview.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service