Can someone help me please :-) I rang DishTV on Friday and he told me to reset it back to factory settings as freeview was playing up with No signal coming and going,  so I did and he left me at that he was useless... Now I have no idea what Im doing and have spent many hours on this since Friday morning.. I am using Optus D1 LNB Type it Normal Ku LNB - Low Freq tried 11300 and 10750 along with a long lot more.. none of this makes sense to me lol.. I also have other satelite names but was told Optus D1 was for NZ and have other LNB types like Universal and Normal C... All this seems like dabble dutch to me..I just want tv back :-(...Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks... 

Views: 1687

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

sat frequencies are 12483 , 12456 horizontal symbol rate 22500 which should already be in its list

try 11300 in the lnb/installation page, if the signal AND quality bars go green should be right otherwise use 10750 instead of 11300

Hi willis, I have done all off that ^^ and Im thinking a hammer might work :-0....I have found though that in my TP manager when I have tryed 12483, 12456 and 22500 I try to scan them its looking for but not finding a Transponder?? its saying its transponder searching then I get no signal?? I have googled that and do I need to moved my sky dish? .. which is weird as it was going before all this.. I don't know I think Im going crazy trying to work it out..

Hi Melaine, the changes on 1 May was only on the DTT network (servicing those using UHF aerials), not the DTH network (satellite), so just to clarify: your reception issues are not related to the changes at all but more likely a LNB drift issue that just coincidentally became more pronounced at the same time.

The satellite troubleshooting process can be a bit tricky if you're new to it, check out those tips on that page linked there if you haven't already but if it's still as clear as mud, might be worthwhile calling an installer then (unless you know someone who put the dish in for you in the first place).  

Yes its all a bit hickary dickary to me... but I change all my Polarity from H to V and now i have 16% quality bar (which I had 00 before) so I think Im getting there...but still no TV haha... I will turn everything off and go out then will a fresh head tackle it again :-).... I don't think its the dish I think it just me :-(..... 

RSS

NETWORK STATUS ALERTS

See Network Status page for updates.

Freeview On Demand Changes Read More Here

Quick Links

© 2024   Created by Bel @ Freeview.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service