Bel @ Freeview's Discussions (206)

Discussions Replied To (187) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Kevin, What you've been advised is correct.  It's to do with the caching of EPG d…"

Bel @ Freeview replied Mar 4, 2013 to This is to do with MY Freeview Recorders

3 Jun 5, 2014
Reply by Kevin Wilkinson

"JDA's assured us that they plan to upgrade that link ASAP - after the upgrade, the i…"

Bel @ Freeview replied Feb 11, 2013 to Nelson Region Freeview HD in standard definition

7 Apr 26, 2013
Reply by Steve J

"Hi there, The microwave link to Mt Campbell may have been affected by the high press…"

Bel @ Freeview replied Feb 11, 2013 to Nelson Region Freeview HD in standard definition

7 Apr 26, 2013
Reply by Steve J

"Hi Tanya, John & Stephen - welcome! Thank you for highlighting this issue and pr…"

Bel @ Freeview replied Feb 8, 2013 to Series Link Problem

17 Feb 26, 2013
Reply by Warwick Terry

"Hey Valerie, How did the firmware update go? And just out of curiosity - anyone trie…"

Bel @ Freeview replied Jan 29, 2013 to Not receiving some Freeview Channels in Wellington [SOLVED]

10 Jan 29, 2013
Reply by Valerie fitzsimons

"Hi Shell, Assuming you're using a UHF aerial to receive signal and your TV is a post…"

Bel @ Freeview replied Jan 24, 2013 to Not receiving some Freeview Channels in Wellington [SOLVED]

10 Jan 29, 2013

"Hi Geenaak, I've had the same problem in the past - turns out we had some trees grow…"

Bel @ Freeview replied Jan 16, 2013 to Not receiving some Freeview Channels in Wellington [SOLVED]

10 Jan 29, 2013

RSS

NETWORK STATUS ALERTS

See Network Status page for updates.

Freeview On Demand Changes Read More Here

Quick Links

© 2024   Created by Bel @ Freeview.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service