Forum Discussions (1,811)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Connecting snt7070 with dvd player

I can't get my dvd player to respond when connected with the snt7070,no problem with the s7070r  I previously had, any suggestions would be…

Started by Michael Wolsey in Reception and Technical Issues

0 Nov 24, 2023

Juliet, Naked

hi everyone, I've been trying to find the movie Juliet, Naked to watch on demand but had no luck. I am trying to find out if anyone recalls…

Started by Kwerky in FREEVIEW ON DEMAND

0 Nov 2, 2023

Waikanae / Ngarara transmitter down

What is happening with the signal from Waikanae transmitter (Ngarara). The signal has been down for weeks, lots of comments on local Facebo…

Started by Dave in Reception and Technical Issues

0 Oct 21, 2023

TV3 down in Timaru?

Is TV3 and associated channels down in Timaru high winds and I note this happened befor?

Started by David in Reception and Technical Issues

0 Oct 2, 2023

TVNZ issues

I am having issues with TVNZ 1. When watching a program at times it jumps back several minutes. Also some adds don't finish and the next on…

Started by Tony in Reception and Technical Issues

0 Sep 26, 2023

Volume Dial display

Our volume level display on the TV never turns off and is very annoying. In the past it would disappear after a short period but now it is…

Started by André Meyer in Miscellaneous / Off-Topic

2 Sep 22, 2023
Reply by David Lipscombe

commercial install's along side sky.

Hello world! I am hoping there is more installers on here to help with a stupid problem.. I have a commercial client that runs 6x sky boxes…

Started by Iggy in Freeview equipment

0 Sep 21, 2023

TVNZ1 and TVNZ2 channels sometimes go black with no sound.

I recently bought a LG C3 and installed the Freeview app.  Everything works fine, but when watching either TV1 or TV2, the screen sometimes…

Started by Brian in Reception and Technical Issues

1 Sep 16, 2023
Reply by Brian

Sound & vision from different channels

When I watch SkyOne, the sound keeps flipping over to the sound from Duke+1 after a few seconds - and staying there. (Watching the ABs with…

Started by David Barnes in Reception and Technical Issues

0 Sep 9, 2023

Cave Hill TV3 mux down?

Cave Hill (Timaru) all TVNZ and associated channels working. Not working are TV3 associated channels, Sky Open (Prime), Maori. Presumably t…

Started by farcus in Reception and Technical Issues

2 Aug 27, 2023
Reply by farcus

RSS

NETWORK STATUS ALERTS

See Network Status page for updates.

Freeview On Demand Changes Read More Here

Quick Links