Reception and Technical Issues (1,152)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

No channels found when trying to install A2 Dish TV recorder

As per the title when I try to install my "flash as" super clever A2 it is not finding ANY channels . The dish and LNB was working and stil…

Started by Allan Innes

10 Jul 28
Reply by Jack Marrow

Signal issue

Hi, I got DishTV s7070 and doing first time set up. when i plug in it says no signal on screen.  Can you please advise what could be the i…

Started by Himanshu Khamar

1 Jul 23
Reply by Biggles

Stuttering playback

We are getting several problems which may be connected. We have a T2200 around 2 years old. Freeview box freezes, screen often goes black,…

Started by Mylan

4 Jul 1
Reply by Mylan

App not working on LG 2020 Models?

Hi - does anyone else have issues with the Freeview on demand app not working on the new 2020 models of LG screens? The app loads fine, bu…

Started by Kerrin O’C

2 Jun 25
Reply by Kerrin O’C

Android TV

Hi Just bought a new Android TV from Dick Smith and although I can have the live channels and TV guides etc. There is no way to get the fre…

Started by Richard Bennett

0 Jun 24

Mux frequencies and channels for Mt Campbell

I'm trying to commission a DVB-T receiver on a hobby computer (Raspberry Pi) using tvheadend software, but I don't seem to be able to 'pick…

Started by Chris Freyberg

1 Jun 23
Reply by Josh @ Freeview

media error

Hi there I'm having problems with our Dish TV S8300 for a few days.  I am unable to watch any content from the library (or delete anything)…

Started by Birgit Melse Yanar

2 Jun 10
Reply by Birgit Melse Yanar

NZTV signal reception is cactus

Maungatapu Tauranga, since 2017 at same time each year (late Autumn) my freeview TVNZ Govt. channels (1 & 2 plus Prime) go bad every ni…

Started by S Mclean

7 Jun 8
Reply by James Eaton

TVNZ on Demand access

Hi, we have an older Sony TV that we have brought Chromecast for so we can have access to Freeview and TVNZ on Demand. Despite signing in t…

Started by M Stephens

2 Jun 8
Reply by M Stephens

No access to TV on Demand through Samsung TVs

Hi, for days now we haven't had access to TV on Demand - Freeview's Forum say this is a known issue with some Samsung TVs and they are inve…

Started by M Stephens

16 Jun 3
Reply by M Stephens

RSS

Home Learning TV | Papa Kāinga TV

Home Learning TV | Papa Kāinga TV and Mauri Reo, Mauri Ora are back to support the learning of tamariki and rangatahi

This time around Home Learning TV | Papa Kāinga TV will take over TVNZ DUKE's daytime schedule between 9am and 1pm on week days, with programmes and lessons for children aged 2 to 11 years. 

DUKE is available on Freeview channel 13. It can be live streamed on the TVNZ website. Content will be available for catch up viewing on TVNZ OnDemand.

Connect With Us!

Be a part of the New Zealand Freeview Community!

Welcome to your Freeview Forum!  This is the online home for all Freeview viewers, retailers, manufacturers and installers. It's a place where you can find help, share advice, tips and your know-how to help another fellow "Freeviewer" out.

How do I get started?

1. Begin by signing up for Freeview Forum here.  Sign up is simple, fast & free, all we ask is that you abide by a few simple guidelines.

What details should be included when asking for help?

Including key details will help the community help you.....

1. What your coverage is (check by entering your full address here).

2. What antenna you're using (indoor of outdoor UHF aerial, or satellite dish).

3. What brand & model your device is.

4. What channels or programmes you're having trouble with (if any).

5. And of course - as many other details as you think would be relevant.

© 2020   Created by Bel @ Freeview.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service