GET FREEVIEW - Equipment & Set Up (104)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Freeview question

We have an older (much loved)  TV, thats works well, but only has the aerial input that we use a VCR on.Remember VCR's? We have heaps of VC…

Started by Ian Hammond

12 Nov 20, 2013
Reply by Ian Hammond

VCR

I have a lot of old videos that I still use and was going to buy a MyFreeview yesterday, but salespeople in two shops told me that after th…

Started by Stefanie Grayson

5 Nov 19, 2013
Reply by Bel @ Freeview

Setting up a dreambox 500s

Hello to the forum room - I am in possession of a dreambox 500s given to me by a kind relative in aussie - is it possible to change all the…

Started by Patrick Levingston

1 Nov 19, 2013
Reply by Bel @ Freeview

Finding a remote

I a looking for a remore for a transoinc freeview box to set up and reprogram prime Can anyone help me

Started by Chaz Livermore

1 Nov 19, 2013
Reply by Bel @ Freeview

DISH TV: My unit will not read my USB Device that I just plugged in.

Dish TV products allow you to record, transfer and play media on external USB devices such as a Flash Drive or a USB External Hard drive. …

Started by Josh ✔️

4 Nov 15, 2013
Reply by Paul

cost of free view

I was charged $450 for the installation of Freeview which I consider a ripoff. All you get is the same limited channels that were free prev…

Started by DG

29 Nov 14, 2013
Reply by Mike G

Al Jazeera

Anyone experiencing this: when attempting to record a Al Jazeera program it records a non requested Al Jazeera program IE set up to record …

Started by David Edney

2 Nov 9, 2013
Reply by David Edney

OTHER FREEVIEW CHANNELS

hi all im new new on this site,, i see you are all talking about nz freeview what about all the other free to air channels out there ,, all…

Started by bundy

2 Nov 6, 2013
Reply by bundy

Al jezera

Hey while looking on how i can sort Prime I see there will be more comming ...and Al Jezera which is excellent so will the freeview boxes w…

Started by Jan Main

2 Nov 4, 2013
Reply by nzdtv.com

Satellite Optus D1 Ku

My list of satellites includes Optus D1, but not Optus D1 Ku. Is there a way to find this?

Started by Hamish

1 Nov 2, 2013
Reply by Biggles

RSS

Connect With Us!

Be a part of the New Zealand Freeview Community!

Welcome to your Freeview Forum!  This is the online home for all Freeview viewers, retailers, manufacturers and installers. It's a place where you can find help, share advice, tips and your know-how to help another fellow "Freeviewer" out.

How do I get started?

1. Begin by signing up for Freeview Forum here.  Sign up is simple, fast & free, all we ask is that you abide by a few simple guidelines.

2. Once you've signed up, you'll be able to:

What details should be included when asking for help?

Including key details will help the community help you.....

1. What your coverage is (check by entering your full address here).

2. What antenna you're using (indoor of outdoor UHF aerial, or satellite dish).

3. What brand & model your device is.

4. What channels or programmes you're having trouble with (if any).

5. And of course - as many other details as you think would be relevant.

© 2019   Created by Bel @ Freeview.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service