GET FREEVIEW - Equipment & Set Up (104)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

hills hsmt200a

I am in west Auckland. Don't know how to set up freeview. Asking for channel number and frequency

Started by Taylor

24 Aug 11
Reply by Josh ✔️

No TV3

I have a new TV with dual tuners  I have a sky dish and a terrestial aerial they feed into a distribution amplifier with F type outputs ie…

Started by Steve

2 Jul 30
Reply by Josh ✔️

Freeview plus

I'm curious can you not get freeview plus with satellite? I have sky dish Samsung tv with built in freeview but I really like the look of f…

Started by Elizabeth Todd

0 Jul 8

Freeview setup: converter box from satellite to aerial

Hi hope someone can help because I have no idea where else to ask. When TV first went digital to Freeview I got a 2nd hand converter box (n…

Started by AM

2 Jan 25
Reply by AM

How do you set up transonic as in all the cords. Forgotten how to.

giving away my transonic but forgot how to set it up. Would anyone be able to show me again pls. Cable set up.

Started by Taylor

1 Nov 20, 2018
Reply by David Lipscombe

In-line splitter for Satelite?

We currently have a satelite dish (supplied by Sky). Although we are in Auckland, where we live is in a UHF black spot.  There are 3 cables…

Started by Don Hounsell

2 Jul 10, 2018
Reply by David Lipscombe

[HELP SET UP] BOX:- Zinwell ZMT 620 HD Digital Terrestrial receiver.

my friend gave me a freeiew uhf box  BOX:- Zinwell ZMT 620 HD Digital Terrestrial receiver. Came with no cords other then power cord. I fou…

Started by Taylor

2 Jul 3, 2018
Reply by Graham Wilson

Satellite Dish Elevation

The recommended dish elevation for my location is 44.4Deg. Trying this I get no signal. Looking at most dishes in the area they all appear…

Started by Lilbay809

4 May 15, 2018
Reply by Lilbay809

Different splitters

quite a while ago I decided to split the cable coming from the dish so that I could use another TV with seperate Top Box. I originally purc…

Started by Arthur Wright

4 Apr 15, 2018
Reply by Biggles

Hard-drive Format Issue

Hi guys, I have a Dish-Tv S8100-ZA desktop box and have connected a 3T self powered hard-drive to record shows. When I try to format the dr…

Started by Lance

6 Mar 25, 2018
Reply by Lance

RSS

Connect With Us!

Be a part of the New Zealand Freeview Community!

Welcome to your Freeview Forum!  This is the online home for all Freeview viewers, retailers, manufacturers and installers. It's a place where you can find help, share advice, tips and your know-how to help another fellow "Freeviewer" out.

How do I get started?

1. Begin by signing up for Freeview Forum here.  Sign up is simple, fast & free, all we ask is that you abide by a few simple guidelines.

2. Once you've signed up, you'll be able to:

What details should be included when asking for help?

Including key details will help the community help you.....

1. What your coverage is (check by entering your full address here).

2. What antenna you're using (indoor of outdoor UHF aerial, or satellite dish).

3. What brand & model your device is.

4. What channels or programmes you're having trouble with (if any).

5. And of course - as many other details as you think would be relevant.

© 2019   Created by Bel @ Freeview.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service