as i prevously mentioned i have an issue with my booked recordings list just dissapears like nothing has ever been booked i thought it was solved but sorry to say its not but i definitly know it is something to do with lower power mode when its on my booking list dissapears it doesnt happen straight away like for example on friday night i booked date movie which is on tonight 10/3/2015 channel four and also booked csi which is on this saturday coming so tonight when i noticed it hadnt booted up to record i turned it on and checked the record booking list and it is empty
(IF I TURN LOWER POWER MODE OFF I NEVER HAVE THIS PROBLEM IT IS ONLY A PROBLEM WHEN LOW POWER MODE IS ON)

Views: 359

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i prefer to have lower power mode on but for it to record and remember record bookings the only way is to make sure lower power mode is off otherwise its not reliable

Hi Leon, 

I will talk to the technical team and get back to you. For now please just turn Low Power Mode.

Kind Regards
Dish TV Online Support

Hi Leon 

We are currently testing this at the moment and will get back to you with a result hopefully soon, we think it may be related to another timer issue we are currently working on.

Kind Regards
Dish TV Online Support

cool thanks for update

Reply to Discussion

RSS

NETWORK STATUS ALERTS

See Network Status page for updates.

Freeview On Demand Changes Read More Here

Quick Links

© 2024   Created by Bel @ Freeview.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service