got myself a new dish tv t2200 today and I really like it couple things ive noticed that could be improved. I have the unit set to load the mheg guide by default when viewing guide the small preview window on the top right that shows current channel your watching constantly glitches and flickers and note I have perfect picture when im not viewing guide I had the t1020 sometime ago and it used to do same thing a few software updates later and it came right hopefully can be looked at on the t2200.
other thing when I press apps button select and open 3now when I press blue button to exit app I press ok and confirm I want to exit but it just does nothing unless I actually press the exit button on remote. apart from these minor things I very much like this unit and look forward to a official remote app for android

Views: 289

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

also be nice if it displayed the time when the unit is off and low power mode on
a few of dish tv products did this but dont seem to anymore
random question every dish tv ive owned from brandnew had a plastic film on the front display panel that can be removed does the t2200 looks like it has but I cant seem to remove it if it has
when im watching something ive recorded when it stops playback and returns to library be great if this timed out after so many seconds and returned to current channel

Reply to Discussion

RSS

NETWORK STATUS ALERTS

See Network Status page for updates.

Freeview On Demand Changes Read More Here

Quick Links

© 2024   Created by Bel @ Freeview.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service