All Discussions Tagged 'recording' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

*New* Satellite Channel Groups

OptusD1(160E) Ku DVB-S 12483Mhz 22500sps H    Group 1 ----------------------------------------------------------- TVNZ 1                  …

Started by Paul

18 on Friday
Reply by Paul

Two receivers, one LNB

I have a Veon SAT 101 receiver, single channel, one LNB Sat dish.  The Veon has a Pass through output.  Can I use that Pass Through to run…

Started by david adamson

5 Aug 26, 2019
Reply by david adamson

Shows not recorded due to wrong times in part of EPG - TV3 and Bravo main offenders?! (UHF)

Location: Tauranga (UHF reception)Channels affected: TV3, Bravo and ??Equipment used: Panasonic PVR (latest firmware installed), Panasonic…

Started by Bart

3 Jan 3, 2019
Reply by Bart

Maori TV unable to set recording on Dish T1050

I have the programme guide for Maori TV, but when I change to the channel I get "No Event Information" When I try to set a programme to rec…

Started by James Eaton

5 Aug 21, 2017
Reply by Greg

Why are channels in groups?

Why are the Freeview channel frequencies in groups from a historical point of view? The question arises because of the issue with recording…

Started by Steven Fish

11 Sep 1, 2016
Reply by nzdtv.com

Prime recording

On my Dish box I can record up to two programmes. However when one of these is Prime as soon as the second programme starts recording (eith…

Started by Sue Perkins

11 Dec 20, 2015
Reply by William Petty

Freeview issues

Hi there, My Freeview is set up and working on my Sony Smart TV from the SatBox Ultra PVR via a dish but I have 2 problems:  1. The freevie…

Started by Marlize van Greuning

5 Dec 2, 2015
Reply by Josh @ Freeview

T1020 - poor recording quality

Hi all Initially the quality of recordings was poor...pixellated, stuttered etc. I was using a usb stick. I then switched to a portable har…

Started by jbenge

3 Aug 15, 2014
Reply by jbenge

incomplete series recording

Set up Panasonic DVD to record a series-Miss Fishers murder mysteries All went well until this week when the programming page of the DVD an…

Started by Sue Pace

1 Oct 20, 2013
Reply by Biggles

RSS

THE EDGE TV

THE BREEZE TV launches April 16th on CH14
We are getting excited! Breeze TV is coming, launching Thursday 16 April on Freeview channel 14 on UHF and Satellite. This channel will be in SD.

Meanwhile if you after some of the latest hits you can check out THE EDGE TV on Channel 11 right now! 

Connect With Us!

Be a part of the New Zealand Freeview Community!

Welcome to your Freeview Forum!  This is the online home for all Freeview viewers, retailers, manufacturers and installers. It's a place where you can find help, share advice, tips and your know-how to help another fellow "Freeviewer" out.

How do I get started?

1. Begin by signing up for Freeview Forum here.  Sign up is simple, fast & free, all we ask is that you abide by a few simple guidelines.

What details should be included when asking for help?

Including key details will help the community help you.....

1. What your coverage is (check by entering your full address here).

2. What antenna you're using (indoor of outdoor UHF aerial, or satellite dish).

3. What brand & model your device is.

4. What channels or programmes you're having trouble with (if any).

5. And of course - as many other details as you think would be relevant.

© 2020   Created by Bel @ Freeview.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service