All Discussions Tagged 'TV' (11)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

LG unable to play TV on Demand

I've got a 2016 LG 'Smart' TV.  It doesn't play TV on Demand I can't use Google Chromecast to get it as you can no longer download the App…

Started by DLRiver

1 Jun 24, 2019
Reply by Martyn Howells

Prime TV reception poor

Living in Torbay, Auckland, Prime TV (FreeView) reception is bad, too hard to watch due to screens pixilating and sometimes freezing. I che…

Started by Gerard Boterman

5 Oct 29, 2018
Reply by Gerard Boterman

Trusted TV Repair Shop - Tech Expert

Hi friends!   We are expert TV repair technicians competent enough in diagnosing and fixing problems of all television devices, whether it…

Started by Nyck williams

0 Aug 18, 2018

Maori TV unable to set recording on Dish T1050

I have the programme guide for Maori TV, but when I change to the channel I get "No Event Information" When I try to set a programme to rec…

Started by James Eaton

5 Aug 21, 2017
Reply by Greg

freeview plus with smart TV

appart from adding external storage does a smart TV (say Samsung) have the full programming saving and on demand functions  the Sat box has…

Started by paul Dahl

0 Feb 18, 2017

LG Hybrid TV - Cant find Freeview Sat Signal & Channels

Model is : 43LH600V Anyone else had this issue and suggested solutions  Background : Sky Dish on Roof, Sky Decoder removed and replaced wit…

Started by Adam Gordon

3 Jan 26, 2017
Reply by Biggles

Tune in Prime Bravo Plus 1 & The Edge TV & TV3 on DishTV S7010PVR

DishTV S7010PVR To add the new transmissions. Step 1 Press the Menu button to bring up the main menu Press the left arrow until the…

Started by Paul

1 Jul 5, 2016
Reply by Paul

Dish TV 7070 database empty

After following the instructions to update the Dish TVs7070 we now have no TV channels at all.  All I get is a data base empty message.   W…

Started by tanya doty

2 Jun 12, 2016
Reply by tanya doty

Maori TV availability

Hi I have a question about the availability of Maori TV on Freeview. We'd love to be watching Maori TV. We get the programme listing info o…

Started by Bill Anderson

3 Dec 31, 2015
Reply by Biggles

Will the standard Freeview TV Guide (EPG) be updated? [CLOSED]

I really like the proposed look of the new FreeviewPlus TV Guide (EPG), i.e. showing multiple channels in horizontal format. I have a stand…

Started by Nigel Burrell

1 Jun 16, 2015
Reply by Dish TV Support

RSS

Connect With Us!

Be a part of the New Zealand Freeview Community!

Welcome to your Freeview Forum!  This is the online home for all Freeview viewers, retailers, manufacturers and installers. It's a place where you can find help, share advice, tips and your know-how to help another fellow "Freeviewer" out.

How do I get started?

1. Begin by signing up for Freeview Forum here.  Sign up is simple, fast & free, all we ask is that you abide by a few simple guidelines.

What details should be included when asking for help?

Including key details will help the community help you.....

1. What your coverage is (check by entering your full address here).

2. What antenna you're using (indoor of outdoor UHF aerial, or satellite dish).

3. What brand & model your device is.

4. What channels or programmes you're having trouble with (if any).

5. And of course - as many other details as you think would be relevant.

© 2020   Created by Bel @ Freeview.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service