Denise Taylor's Discussions (8)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you both for all your assistance and guidance.  I now know what needs to…"

Denise Taylor replied May 6, 2014 to Maori, Prime, Sommet etc not found on Panasonic TV or MyFreeviewHD since rescan

39 May 8, 2014
Reply by Biggles

"Mmmmm scarely none of the pictures you sent are of my aerial.  I am going to try and…"

Denise Taylor replied May 6, 2014 to Maori, Prime, Sommet etc not found on Panasonic TV or MyFreeviewHD since rescan

39 May 8, 2014
Reply by Biggles

"Thanks for the pictures Bel, if you havent gathered by now I am not a tech. person b…"

39 May 8, 2014
Reply by Biggles

"Thanks Biggles, have tried both 36 and 37 when scanning manually.  I do get a half w…"

39 May 8, 2014
Reply by Biggles

"Hi Biggles it is horizontal and pointing to sky tower.   As suggested by Bel I am ma…"

39 May 8, 2014
Reply by Biggles

"Hi Bel thanks for responding, we are below Mt Eden so have the mountain between us a…"

Denise Taylor replied May 5, 2014 to Maori, Prime, Sommet etc not found on Panasonic TV or MyFreeviewHD since rescan

39 May 8, 2014
Reply by Biggles

"Nice to know I am not the only one that cannot re-tune the channels by auto scan or…"

Denise Taylor replied May 5, 2014 to Maori, Prime, Sommet etc not found on Panasonic TV or MyFreeviewHD since rescan

39 May 8, 2014
Reply by Biggles

RSS

NETWORK STATUS ALERTS

See Network Status page for updates.

Freeview On Demand Changes Read More Here

Quick Links

© 2024   Created by Bel @ Freeview.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service