Satellite Networks Motueka's Discussions (170)

Discussions Replied To (168) Replies Latest Activity

"How are you connected to the network? Wirelessly or Ethernet cable. What do you call…"

Satellite Networks Motueka replied Mar 8 to Lightbox Not Connecting

3 Mar 8
Reply by Dean

"point your remote at a  digital camera and if it's working you will see a red glow.…"

Satellite Networks Motueka replied Feb 21 to Remote not working

2 Feb 21
Reply by Michelle Bottles

"Firstly you'll need to use your sky dish on a sat box, UHF won't work. If you've sca…"

Satellite Networks Motueka replied Feb 18 to Hi, I am in rolleston, tried many times starting freeview channel by Veon sat 101 box to connect to my Sony tv, but everytime this said no signal, 0 coverage, I have both UHF and skydish

4 Feb 19
Reply by Josh @ Freeview

"I hope thats 103 Mbps. If it is that should be fine. Have you tried doing an update…"

Satellite Networks Motueka replied Feb 17 to Tv1 on Demand and freeview pausing all the time

6 Feb 21
Reply by Josh @ Freeview

"I would still check your bandwidth. Netflix and lightbox use a much better compressi…"

Satellite Networks Motueka replied Feb 17 to Tv1 on Demand and freeview pausing all the time

6 Feb 21
Reply by Josh @ Freeview

"You will need a satellite dish for a satellite box."

Satellite Networks Motueka replied Dec 12, 2019 to Transonic v Superview 380

2 Dec 12, 2019
Reply by Josh @ Freeview

"https://www.dishtv.co.nz/index.php?route=product/category&path=77"

Satellite Networks Motueka replied Dec 12, 2019 to List of boxes available to stream Freeview in NZ

5 Dec 12, 2019
Reply by Shane Blyth

"Sounds like your LNB settings may be wrong. Try changing the local oscillator settin…"

Satellite Networks Motueka replied Dec 6, 2019 to No TV3 channels via built in Freeview

9 Dec 6, 2019
Reply by Josh @ Freeview

"12519 sr 22500 horizontal or 18v 12456 12483 But probably best to factory reset the…"

Satellite Networks Motueka replied Dec 5, 2019 to No TV3 channels via built in Freeview

9 Dec 6, 2019
Reply by Josh @ Freeview

"Are you getting Prime? Either you've only scanned one transponder or there's a probl…"

Satellite Networks Motueka replied Dec 5, 2019 to No TV3 channels via built in Freeview

9 Dec 6, 2019
Reply by Josh @ Freeview

RSS

THE EDGE TV

THE BREEZE TV launches April 16th on CH14
We are getting excited! Breeze TV is coming, launching Thursday 16 April on Freeview channel 14 on UHF and Satellite. This channel will be in SD.

Meanwhile if you after some of the latest hits you can check out THE EDGE TV on Channel 11 right now! 

Connect With Us!

Be a part of the New Zealand Freeview Community!

Welcome to your Freeview Forum!  This is the online home for all Freeview viewers, retailers, manufacturers and installers. It's a place where you can find help, share advice, tips and your know-how to help another fellow "Freeviewer" out.

How do I get started?

1. Begin by signing up for Freeview Forum here.  Sign up is simple, fast & free, all we ask is that you abide by a few simple guidelines.

What details should be included when asking for help?

Including key details will help the community help you.....

1. What your coverage is (check by entering your full address here).

2. What antenna you're using (indoor of outdoor UHF aerial, or satellite dish).

3. What brand & model your device is.

4. What channels or programmes you're having trouble with (if any).

5. And of course - as many other details as you think would be relevant.

© 2020   Created by Bel @ Freeview.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service