Alan Douglas's Discussions (55)

Discussions Replied To (51) Replies Latest Activity

"Just a thought.. Your external hard disk is obviously working because you say that y…"

Alan Douglas replied Feb 12, 2014 to DishTV S7010PVR freezes 2TB USB 3.0-2.0 Extrenal HDD + Power supply

17 Feb 12, 2014
Reply by Alan Douglas

"Hi Alan I have a DishTV 7090 and have the same problem and I am guessing it is just…"

Alan Douglas replied Feb 10, 2014 to EPG Double up of Record Bookings

2 Feb 10, 2014
Reply by Alan Douglas

"Eric, You are right about the Governments involvement in Digital TV. And don't just…"

Alan Douglas replied Dec 28, 2013 to EPG versus actual programme timing for recording

5 Dec 31, 2013
Reply by Chris Griffiths

"In some ways we seem to have gone backward with our new digital TV system. Back in t…"

Alan Douglas replied Dec 27, 2013 to EPG versus actual programme timing for recording

5 Dec 31, 2013
Reply by Chris Griffiths

"Sue, Sad to say that is also the firmware that my s7090 is running and I get no lock…"

Alan Douglas replied Dec 7, 2013 to Did you know about the Freeview EPG?

14 Dec 7, 2013
Reply by Alan Douglas

"Sue, Just saw an error in my last post. (Too much typing and not enough thinking.) C…"

Alan Douglas replied Dec 6, 2013 to Did you know about the Freeview EPG?

14 Dec 7, 2013
Reply by Alan Douglas

"Sue, That sounds very interesting. I will give your scenario a try and report back.…"

14 Dec 7, 2013
Reply by Alan Douglas

"Sue, you probably have a DishTV satellite PVR like me. (s7090 in my case) This 'feat…"

14 Dec 7, 2013
Reply by Alan Douglas

"Thanks Joshua, that is very useful information and does excuse slow updates to the E…"

14 Dec 7, 2013
Reply by Alan Douglas

"Well I for one love the Freeview EPG as it makes it so much easier to set up to reco…"

Alan Douglas replied Nov 14, 2013 to Did you know about the Freeview EPG?

14 Dec 7, 2013
Reply by Alan Douglas

RSS

UPDATES

• OnDemand Issues for SAMSUNG SMART TV
    We are aware of issues with these TVs, It is under investigation.  Please check NETWORK STATUS for the latest updates. 

If you post regarding this, please include your Model Number which can be found in the Menu or the back of your TV. 

Latest Activity

Connect With Us!

Be a part of the New Zealand Freeview Community!

Welcome to your Freeview Forum!  This is the online home for all Freeview viewers, retailers, manufacturers and installers. It's a place where you can find help, share advice, tips and your know-how to help another fellow "Freeviewer" out.

How do I get started?

1. Begin by signing up for Freeview Forum here.  Sign up is simple, fast & free, all we ask is that you abide by a few simple guidelines.

What details should be included when asking for help?

Including key details will help the community help you.....

1. What your coverage is (check by entering your full address here).

2. What antenna you're using (indoor of outdoor UHF aerial, or satellite dish).

3. What brand & model your device is.

4. What channels or programmes you're having trouble with (if any).

5. And of course - as many other details as you think would be relevant.

© 2020   Created by Bel @ Freeview.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service